What's new

RELEASE: F-Zero X Expansion Kit Patch

OP
BGNG

BGNG

I've been successful with the North American, European and Japanese ROMs in both Z64 and V64 for each of them. I have no idea what monkey tossed its wrench in the works.

Kakugyo

Hello, I am sorry if I am bothering you, but I don't have windows, so I am unable to download use the patch, and I was wondering if you had a mac one. If you just have the windows one that's fine, but if you do have a mac version already prepared, I would greatly appreciate it if you would put it here. (I just hope I am not breaking the rules)

speed nukem

I tried the program with North American, European and Japanese ROMs of the game but it always gives me the same error

An error occurred during patching
The ROM may need its header checksum recalculated

here is a screenshot

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    318.4 KB · Views: 574

BabyPuncher

I'm having the same problem as the guy above. I've tried maybe 5 different F-Zero images I could get my hands on. Does this tool just not work on newer versions of Windows even in compatibility mode?

I'm going to try this tool in an XP virtual machine and see how it goes.

- - - Updated - - -

My suspicions were correct. The tool works fine in my Windows XP VM.

F

Fanatic 64

The tool only works in Windows XP. You can install it on your computer (and replace it after April) or you can use this to avoid wiping your computer. You need a Windows XP setup of course.