What's new

r7 beta testing

Masken

WhineCube author
WhineCube is almost ready for a new release. All that's needed is some additional testing to iron out a few bugs. If you think you can help, come to #whinecube on Efnet. I will most likely be online between 1 PM and 2 AM, CET.

Last edited:
OP
M

Masken

WhineCube author
The testing has revealed a number of bugs that prevent meaningful results. Thus testing is now suspended until further notice.

talker

I've just got one word for ya...

WOW!
That's amazing picese of work!
I'm loving it! *thumbs up*

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
hehe a few more shots. Masken is working his butt off and more and mroe games are booting.

Last edited:

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
more :) all REs boot now. and Whinecube is the only emu that boots Space Raiders...at least for now

Last edited:

Ninjaro

thank you very much by your work Masken, your are making an excellent work :bouncy: , sorry for my bad english

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Masken keep this up and you're going to soon be in control of the GCN emu scene. Awesome stuff :D

BBS

@_Chrono_
the images loogs very nice, but to bad that i (we) need so a fast machine like you.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Emulation of next generation hardware is not a "walk in the park" you know... 12FPS ingame from an emulator that couldn't even run commercial games in its previous released versions (apart from intros and menus) is something amazing :)
Keep it up Masken :D

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
ZeroGamerX said:
Can it play any naruto games yet in this beta and why isn't work before?

nope. Naruto 1 and 2 dont run yet.

naruto 2 shows 1 frame though of the mecard screen but it doesnt go further then that.

test on Naruto 3 will have to wait a while

EDIT: progress report. Naruto 1 now boots to memcard screen :p

Last edited: