What's new

Glide64 0.8 'Wonder' released

Windman

olivieryuyu said:
i don't have this bug

Ok... I have a problem !

I don't see any image (black screen) after launching the game. I tried with 1964, Project64 and Mupen. I use a nVidia Geforce PCX 5300 and glide wrapper which is with the plugin.

I wonder if someone helps me !!!

olivieryuyu

Flash said:
Really ?
AFAIK (F) = French, (G) - German etc.

yes it's a fake. Do you really think that i mean F=fake !!! lol

i'm living in France and the only version of this game is the EUR one where there is the choice in it to use French language in game.

If you have the french version of this game here the serial that on the left bottom corner of the game: XXX-XXF-FRA

so except if you're able to find me this cart (i searched a while for it) it's a FAKE !!!

Last edited:

Windman

olivieryuyu said:
yes it's a fake.

I agree.
I'm sure this game uses the French language and I didn't find the option which translate the game to French in (E) version (because it's only on "Pause menu" while playing). Moreover I found an (F) version on web, and Project64 knows it but says "(F) is bad ROM".
That's why I believed "(F) is a bad ROM".

To conclude : no game to dump !
Thanks for your replies, now the game plays very good on my computer.

(I LOVE my French->English dictionary :p)

Last edited:

nitrousoxide82

Same problem...

Windman said:
Ok... I have a problem !

I don't see any image (black screen) after launching the game. I tried with 1964, Project64 and Mupen. I use a nVidia Geforce PCX 5300 and glide wrapper which is with the plugin.

I wonder if someone helps me !!!

I have exactly the same problem, with a GeForce FX 5500 - similar card but AGP 8x, not PCI Express. All I get is a black screen. Just the game screen is all black though - the emulator keeps running, I can see the FPS counter on screen and sound goes. I'm sure it's a problem with the wrapper - or driver-related - as Zechensach's works just fine - except for a few problems e.g. large font in Banjo-Tooie white instead of colored (multi-texturing isn't supported, maybe that?). Even the jigsaw works perfectly - and fast!
I've tried fiddling with the Hacktarux's wrapper settings and no go. I'm using the latest (91.33) NVIDIA drivers. Anyone tried with older versions of the drivers? It might also be a driver issue.

Note: Problem happens in the latest release (Wonder Plus) as well. (So perhaps I should try posting this somewhere else...?)

Last edited: