What's new

Banjo Tooie on Nemu !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator

and about suprahle.. didn't somone post the opcodes found and it was like 9/36 or something? i.e. NOT GOING TO WORK

Supra (and Ultra, since here and at this point SupraHLE makes no difference over the original) find 9 opcodes.
Later on, the guy typed a findos (thanks for reading my guide) and found out 17 important OS'.

And this is not enuff. As I said in my guide, you can also check out Epsilons (or RM? Dunno) patch for BK and reproduce it for Tooie (you'll need it anyway).

But before you reach the point Lemmy, Azi or schibo talked about in the 1964 forum, there is a lot more to do.

Frankly, I don't know what it takes to get that game working (besides the protection and time it'd take to reverse it).

I got an old patch laying somewhere that would initialize gfx and throw you away in a wonderful black screen. and it's all you'll get for a 30-35 lines long INI patching sequence ;)

lightknight

yes i got the simulator going!!

and there is some mp3 sound in tooie!! i should now i have the game!! checkout this file !! and the simulator was put in 1964!! i am useing suprahle for the data! i need! and lemasm to work on the rom!! i might say how i did it... i might just not in till nemu0.08 comes out!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
who's for banning lightknight? (Crime: attempting to be funny without possession of a sense of humour)

Remote

Smiff said:
who's for banning lightknight? (Crime: attempting to be funny without possession of a sense of humour)

The defendant is found guilty on all charges, even those which are not accounted for, i.e making statements without backing them up with hard facts, for not appreiciating the Swedish hockey team, who defeated the Czesh Republic by 2 goals to 1...

I agree with Flow´´, if you have managed to get it working why do you not post some screenshots of the game in action.

Dominator

I agree with Flow´´, if you have managed to get it working why do you not post some screenshots of the game in action.

Screenshots can be faked and I got a better idea ...
Show me a SINGLE line of patch supposed to have some serious effect on the rom and that has not been inspired by the ini guide (read : my advice about BK and Btooie).

Otherwise, go post your bullshit somewhere else and give us a break.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Smiff said:

I'm not amused. I vote lightknight off the island.

Allnatural

Re: yes i got the simulator going!!

lightknight said:
and there is some mp3 sound in tooie!! i should now i have the game!! checkout this file !! and the simulator was put in 1964!! i am useing suprahle for the data! i need! and lemasm to work on the rom!! i might say how i did it... i might just not in till nemu0.08 comes out!
Yawn.:donzingof

Actually, I can hardly understand a word you're writing; it's all clicks and whistles.

:donzingof

And I don't believe you.

:sleepy:

OP
Ruesselschnurps

Ruesselschnurps

The Mad Wombat
If he doesn't lie why doesn't he want to show any results of his work ?? Even if they were only WIP.......
But since even Dominator (who knows a lot about UltraHle hacking/patching and *.ini Stuff) doubts that it is possible i think he is a liar.....

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
r u people really that stupid. this is the Nemu 64 board. by itself that means nothing but when you couple that fact with the fact that NOBODY is to ASK Lac and Lemmy for proff (a betta) that they actcually are advancing the emulator then you become hipocrits. i think i have seen every one of you nOOb bash when someone asks for a betta of Nemu before it's perfected. so just chill out and if he's not lying you will get it and if he is lying you can get him. but for now all the complaining is BOVINE FECSIES (BS) becasue it's pure hipocrictical

Allnatural

Uhh, you really should read who and what we're talking about Tri-Force. You're making a fool of yourself.:plain2:

hotshitu

Banned
That's what you get when your attention span equals the length of your pubic hair. I need to go out more. :hrm:

That sig was hip like what, a year ago? You have my pity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.