What's new

Compability List - you can help!

perosus

Another 30 or so

Here are another 30 or so games, all tested and in the same HTML format, ready to go. I'm only about halfway through my collection, though the larger updates will have to wait until this weekend I think. I also slightly modified the description for Tetris Worlds, detailing some of the graphics errors. Enjoy!

raksmey1309

Forget all about my previous PM.:D
This one absolutely work.
I added 14 new games to latest list last updated by perosus.
Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
Disney's Hide & Sneak
Disney's Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Harvest Moon: Poem of Happiness
Homeland
Madagascar
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6
Megaman X Command Mission
Resident Evil 4 disc 1
Tales of Symphonia disc 1
Zoids: Battle Legends
Sorry Mod to keep u waiting.

Last edited:

The_Agent

This Is A Custon User Title :p
this might add more time to compiling the compatibility list but can you add what settings for the emulator that you have it on, as im encountering a completely different error than the one stated for soul calibur2

the error im getting at the moment is

GP FIFO change while GP in command!

that's with everything basic settings part from emulation options that are set to interpreter instead of recompiler

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
The_Agent said:
this might add more time to compiling the compatibility list but can you add what settings for the emulator that you have it on, as im encountering a completely different error than the one stated for soul calibur2

the error im getting at the moment is

GP FIFO change while GP in command!

that's with everything basic settings part from emulation options that are set to interpreter instead of recompiler

yeah SC2 does that if you dont skip the intro video if i recall correctly..
after the memcard screens rapidly press A or Start and itll skip that part, thus you wont get that error.

my bad for not being clear enough in the compatibility list. in the next update ill be more clear and more detailed on the settings used to give the best results

The_Agent

This Is A Custon User Title :p
pity im having me net cut off as im moving on the 26th or id offer for you to send the list you have and go through the posts and add what settings you need to get things running, all in all once this is running commercial games like dolphin, i think you going to have a very very very very good emulator on ya hands in stead of just a very very very good emulator :D

good work so far

keep it coming :D

also as i haven't heard anything about star-wars rouge squadron on any of the other emulators, and this is the compatibility list? will it eventually work on this emulator or not(tho may be to early to tell and u dont have to say :p ), as id like to see the what mine looks like on PC

cant beat consol games on a high rez monitor :D

raksmey1309

I added 16 more games to the list.:D
Action Replay 1.14b
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
Bomberman Generation PAL
Casper Spirit Dimensionss
ChibiRobo
Evolution Worlds NTSC
Gladius
Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
Pokemon Colosseum PAL