What's new

PCSX2 0.81 Bugfix Released!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
bositman said:
I think DeathFox007 was asking a way to make isos of his PS2 games...CDVDnull is only used to run BIOS.Well your dvd drive SHOULD ready ps2 games,mine has no problem reading them
Yeah, but it's more handy to create ISOS of your original PS2 DVD and read them from your HDD instead of always putting your games into the drive and wait till it's loaded etc...
But afaik it's not allowed to say you how to create images of your games, so we should stop to talk about this topic.

bositman

Not really,you can make isos of your legally obtained games just fine...and making isos is handier than reading off the disc?? You know how much time/space it takes to make a dvd iso? :p

Stezo2k

S-2K
bositman said:
Not really,you can make isos of your legally obtained games just fine...and making isos is handier than reading off the disc?? You know how much time/space it takes to make a dvd iso? :p
I'd say it is yeah, and it only takes around 10 minutes to make a dvd iso so it aint too bad, most of us have hard drives over 120 GB so it aint too much hasstle

Stezo2k

S-2K
dogdogwoof said:
i have a 20gb :( so i have to keep it tight, hense why i just use the dvd
Why not get a bigger drive? my 200 gig sata drive only cost me £50, much cheaper than they used to be

bositman

Patches are game specific,meaning if enabled they are applied if you have the exact same game they were created for(game region too)
In most cases they are used to skip the intro videos,and only affect the running game.Shouldnt be needed in most cases anymore since usually you can skip the videos normally(pressing x or start)

bositman

Tha patches are not permanent,they are actually applied to the emulator and not the game,so if you disable them next time you run the game,its effect wont be there anymore