What's new

Where can i download cheat files for the PJ64 1.6 ?

qap_98

Where can i download cheat files for the PJ64 1.6 ? Past versions had cheat files for many of the n64 roms included but this recent release did not have any. Which website can i download the cheat files, or just the cheats themselves ?

SithLord666

Banned
hi i need cheat codes for zelda 2, same version of project64 1.6 latest version,
pissing me off cause im at Ikana Castle, and the skelletion guys, i cant beat them its weird, im using the cheats that come with it, but no matter what happens i still cant beat them, its weird!, lol im also lookin for a walk through wall cheats for Zelda 2 64
if somebody can help me, please leave me a message in my inbox,
thanks
Malek

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Zelda 2 was on the NES. There are no other Zelda 2's past that.

Any site that carries GameShark codes for N64 games is what you are looking for. Just using a Google search with "n64 cheats" helps.

Dusk

SithLord666 said:
hi i need cheat codes for zelda 2, same version of project64 1.6 latest version,
pissing me off cause im at Ikana Castle, and the skelletion guys, i cant beat them its weird, im using the cheats that come with it, but no matter what happens i still cant beat them, its weird!, lol im also lookin for a walk through wall cheats for Zelda 2 64
if somebody can help me, please leave me a message in my inbox,
thanks
Malek
maybe you just suck