What's new

Audio v0.56 WIP2 Download/Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

64fanatic

Are you still developing this plugin? or have you taken a break/stopped completly?

If so, whats been happening?!!

:p

Gatech

Hello!!, I have a question:

I have Paper Mario. The sound in the game without this plugin was bad... whit noise, but now with the Force Old Audio Sinc all is good!. The problem is that the game now is slow... About 42-43Fps, Can I change it? I need it fast!.

Thanks.

Dukelord

Can someone do something about the Resident Evil speech problem?
I've tried all existing sound plugins I know of including WIP2 but no luck emulating well.Thanks.

Poobah

Is the source available for the latest version of this? I want to try to fix the annoying configuration screen.

rabiddeity

Plugin Hacker
Poobah said:
Is the source available for the latest version of this? I want to try to fix the annoying configuration screen.

Cancel...

Cancel cancel cancel...

CANCEL!

*sigh* OK (closes)

mudlord

Banned
OK, I fixed that button problem. The "Cancel" button is removed, leaving only the "OK" button.

PS: If anyone has objections to the attached file, feel free to remove it. Also, I will be more than happy to remove the DLL on request :).

Poobah

I was considering doing the same, but that button isn't the only problem with the configuration screen! It doesn't appear to even save its settings, and a proper cancel button would be quite useful.

Legend

Good Job Mudlord! I wonder if Azimer will ever continue his work on the plugin since it's still a "WIP". But it's pretty damn good the way it is. It just doesn't get along with 1964 that well. And I don't know who's fault that is. 1964 is pretty buggy.

About the options config, I've never had to adjust anything before. Can you guys suggest any games that might work better with a different, non-default setting?

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Legend said:
I wonder if Azimer will ever continue his work on the plugin since it's still a "WIP".

I am sorting out my life's problems. In the last couple years things have gone from bad to worse. I am finding it impossible to focus on anything else. I do plan to pick it up again and will be more than happy to submit source in the meantime. I will post within a couple days. Thanks all for staying interest in my venerable work.

Sirmatto

Azimer said:
I am sorting out my life's problems. In the last couple years things have gone from bad to worse. I am finding it impossible to focus on anything else. I do plan to pick it up again and will be more than happy to submit source in the meantime. I will post within a couple days. Thanks all for staying interest in my venerable work.
Best of luck to you in figuring out your problems. All your contributions to the community were and still are very appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.