Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's the correct speed for Mystical Ninja...
    My Site
    Batch-extract and re-archive individual ROMs from GoodMerged 7z archives into individual ZIP or JMA files. (Now a Windows GUI program!)

Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has
    tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2%
    who hasn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme184X
    Some Testings

Only way to get rid of this message is disable EMULATE/SIMULATE AI and then press F1 to reset(Every time u use the emulator), then the game runs. This game still runs at 52-54fps
    hmm that's an emulator problem. With Mupen, no such problems ...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Gauntlet Legends works almost as well as it does on your Audio fix. I noticed some crackling in the speech with 0.56 WIP 1 whereas the audio fix plays all of the sounds perfectly.

I could not find the right settings to get audio to work in Hydro-Thunder. The game works perfectly in your Audio fix.

All of my testing was done in Project64 1.6.

I've attached a compiled binary of ajax16384's surround sound mod. I could not get this mod to play anything as it was trying to set non-standard sound frequencies with my on-board Realtek sound. The ctneo6.dll came with the Creative Muvo player.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olivieryuyu
    hmm that's an emulator problem. With Mupen, no such problems ...
    I emulate AI internally in the emulator and ignore what the plugin does with it (just like pj with audio fix). So yea it's a plugin problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fbff
    Gauntlet Legends works almost as well as it does on your Audio fix. I noticed some crackling in the speech with 0.56 WIP 1 whereas the audio fix plays all of the sounds perfectly.

I could not find the right settings to get audio to work in Hydro-Thunder. The game works perfectly in your Audio fix.

All of my testing was done in Project64 1.6.

I've attached a compiled binary of ajax16384's surround sound mod. I could not get this mod to play anything as it was trying to set non-standard sound frequencies with my on-board Realtek sound. The ctneo6.dll came with the Creative Muvo player.
    I tried the plugin and although I think it is actually producing surround sound, it sounds really weird, so I still prefer to use Azimer's normal plugin. I guess Ajax was wrong about it working [properly] on non-Creative sound chips.
    My Site
    Batch-extract and re-archive individual ROMs from GoodMerged 7z archives into individual ZIP or JMA files. (Now a Windows GUI program!)

Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has
    tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2%
    who hasn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That Emulate/Simulate... stuff is really weird. When it's on emulator (PJ64) goes to warp ( 150-5000! fps ) For example Mario Kart runs at 150-250fps, Ridge Racer 64 - 250-450 fps

Can you stop the hurricane ?

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Personally I think the plugin both Ajax and fbff attached is a cheap hack, I'd prefer it if Azimer implemented this feature properly. [surround sound]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I can't comment on that other plugin as I haven't tested it - though if they implemented it via the released source, then I will give them credit for trying. I won't comment further until I've had chance to try it out myself.

Liking this new plugin from Azimer anyways, excellent quality.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    here is my example of how some code can be speed up (using MS VC7.1)
    2Azimer please reply Your opinion
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you for the feedback. Now I have a couple questions for you.

About the SP_* bugs reports. Is this using AudioHLE or Jabo's RSP? There isn't a reason my plugin should be popping up those errors. It just doesn't make sense. I don't do any RSP emulation.

Unfortunately, all those ROMs being posted, I do not currently have access to. My desktop's processor fried a couple weeks ago and I no longer have access to my HDD. So it may be awhile until those problems get fixed (sorry).

ajax: You can contact me via email at azimer 'at' yahoo.com. Please include "Audio Plugin" somewhere in the subject and I will be sure not to skip it. Also, post a response here to let me know you sent something. I have almost everything go to my SPAM account, and I never check it for legitamite email. As for massive emailings about this subject, please know I can not respond. All email that is not expected gets marked as SPAM and I will never get it. Please use this forum.

Lastly, thank you all for giving me feedback. It's good feedback and I hope to get more information on your problems with the plugin in a few days. Also, make sure you read the FAQ in the readme. And on top of this, make sure you enable the FPS Limiter in PJ64 for best results. I've had complaints that games were not functioning at 60FPS. This is my fix for that problem. Games will never go hyperspeed if you enable the speed limiter.
    -Azimer

"I am not a teacher: only a fellow traveler of whom you asked the way.
    I pointed ahead -- ahead of myself as well as of you." (George Bernard Shaw)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast