What's new

RDB WIP-download improved files & help test PJ64 game compatibility please!

smcd

Danman2327 might have clicked the same link I did (check back on page 50 of this thread).

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
As they say, always check for official Project64 related material from the homepage first.

grape_garden

As they say, always check for official Project64 related material from the homepage first.

That's sound advice, except for the fact that the homepage has been down for a few days now. Does anyone have a link to the most recent RDB that doesn't go through Project64's site?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
That's sound advice, except for the fact that the homepage has been down for a few days now. Does anyone have a link to the most recent RDB that doesn't go through Project64's site?
True, but my post was made on May 5th. The site wasn't down then, IIRC.

Aus_Karlos

If it hasn't been discovered yet (hard to check +50 pages).
With Project64 + Mudlord's Rice 1.6.4 and Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire, under "Current Game Options" in the graphical plugin option set Frame Update to "At CI Change" this illuminates the video flicker at certain angles.

Clements

That's an old post, and I'm pretty sure it didn't do that before. For the benefit of people still reading this thread, I recommend Nekokabu & Masa's unofficial RDB, as it has some fixes for various games, increasing the compatibility.