What's new

RDB WIP-download improved files & help test PJ64 game compatibility please!

Nekokabu

Zelda MQ: New End Credits Fix Code

Press L for End Credits Fix...
it is not good...

i make New End Credits Fix Code.;)

D109A814 0320
8109A814 0000
D109A816 F809
8109A816 0000

hey Smiff, please add this line for Zelda MQ setting:)
Cheat1=D109A814 0320,8109A814 0000,D109A816 F809,8109A816 000

edit:^^

Last edited:
OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Beta12 added.

In addition to the first block of changes on the first post, there is the following:

Code:
Added new ROMS (unverified, and some settings may be incorrect, this is why this is a beta file!)

A Bug's Life (I)
	Chou-Kuukan Night Pro Yakyuu King 2 (J)
	Jikkyou World Cup France '98 J V1.2
	Pokemon Stadium 2 (I)
	Pokemon Stadium (I)
	Pro Mahjong Tsuwamono 64
	Shadowgate 64 (I)
	Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil (FGD)

A warning that in the current public version of GoodN64,
the following [!] ROMs may be bad, because a redump exists:

Bass Tsuri No. 1 - Shigesato Itoi's Bass Fishing (J)
	Diddy Kong Racing (J) (changed status to "Bad ROM?" because CRC changed)
	Pawapuro Puroyakyu 6 (J) (aka Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 6)
	Yousuke Ide's Mahjong School (J) (aka Ide Yosuke no Mahjong Juku)
	Nushi Tsuri 64 Shiokaze ni notte (old dump definately bad, now starts!)

If people could check this aswell that would be good, without GoodN64 (being up to date) we have no absolute guide so errors are possible.

Last edited:

Techman

Nolifer
I found one (two?) mistake(s?) and few cosmetic errors in the GameFAQ:

Legend of Zelda, The - Majora's Mask / Zelda no Densetsu - Mujura no Kamen

It says: Why can't I see Navi's (fairy's) body? even though it should say Why can't I see Tatl's (fairy's) body?

Tsumi to Batsu - Chikyuu no Keishousha / Sin and Punishment

I thought the complete name was Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth ?

___

Cosmetic errors:

Some of the game descriptions have a gap between the <hr> line and Known issues/Frequently Asked Questions text and some don't. I assume that the gap is supposed to be there because it is in all games between the <hr> line and the FAQ answers.

Speedfreak69

F-1 World Grand Prix bugs

F-1 World Grand Prix (E) [!] and (J) [!] and (U) [!] during the intro glitches near some of the cars.
In windowed mode parts of the previous screen are in the border (doesnt happen in full screen mode).
During game RPM meter is glitched and on some tracks the sky is clipped and buildings in the background the textures are glitched.
In 2 player mode the bottom of the track is clipped.
on options screen green light is glitched.

olivieryuyu

small error:

it's not Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil (FGD) but Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil (FIS)
it's not Shadowgate 64 (I) but (IS)

and what about Nintama Rantarou (J), Hexen (F), Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (F), International Superstar Soccer 2000 (FI), Rugrats - Die grosse Schatzsuche (G), The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask (E) (1.1) ?

Last edited:

Speedfreak69

F-1 World Grand Prix II bugs

F-1 World Grand Prix II (E) (M4) [!] Intro doesnt take up the whole screen.
Glitchy line on options screen and red dot is glitched.
During demo glitchy lines near cars and during rain the cars have glitchy lines above them.
On some tracks building textures are glitched.
During 2 player game bottom of track is clipped.
During game RPM meter is glitched and sky clips sometimes.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Nekokabu said:
Press L for End Credits Fix...
it is not good...

i make New End Credits Fix Code.;)

D105389E 0117
8105389E 0116

hey Smiff, please add this line for Zelda MQ setting:)
Cheat1=D105389E 0117,8105389E 0116

to Gent:
if you want to find other MQ code.
search this value: 0x24080117
Done. Its not the fact the cheat didnt work, its the fact you had to enable it and press the L Button. Any way this will make it more user friendly well done. Also please remeber for this type of stuff is what the Dev Board is for Nekokabu as you know :)

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
olivieryuyu said:
Rugrats - Die grosse Schatzsuche (G)

Does the PJ64 RDB support the letter 'ß' ? If yes, you can call the game 'Rugrats - Die große Schatzsuche (G)'.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Smiff said:
here's the current gamefaq source just in case my hdd dies

it didn't die but i did something stupid at 2AM and trashed the index files.. ive rebuilt it already, didn't lose the html. note to self: backups save time.

Last edited:

Speedfreak69

Clay Fighter - Sculptor's Cut (U) [!] on the very first screen it is missing the spinning Interplay logo(this is the correct pic)
On the Mudville Mansion and Fiery Furnace stage the background is missing (turn on Force Alpha Blending same as Ghastly Graveyard)
On Happy Harry's Hut stage when it goes into the stage a bit of clipping down the bottom of the screen
On the Research Room and Claynaveral Hanger and Outhouse stage some of the objects, part of them dissappear when moving around

On Rubbage Reef, Kilns Hideout , Kooky Courtyard , Boogerhenge,Tureen Toilet, Tribal Tower stage there is a lot of stretching in the background

Last edited by a moderator:

kelvinang

Can someone pls help me how to use pj64 when i open notthing pop out and i follow u guys teach one go system and click option and bla bla bla and i cannot even use the cheats even i follow what u guys say in the download there i total cannot use it pls help help me becus i open a icon all thing is grey pls help me :(

Speedfreak69

Clay Fighter 63 1-3 (E) [!] and (U) [!] on the screen with the island the water keeps clipping
During the game the blue bar is glitched
On Happy Harry's Hut stage when it goes into the stage a bit of clipping down the bottom of the screen

Chopper Attack (E) [!] and (U) [!] and Wild Choppers (J) [!] sky is clipping

F-1 Pole Position 64 (E) [!] and (U) [!] and Human Grand Prix - New Generation (J) [!] besides the menu glitches there is green lines around the clouds during races and the RPM meter is glitched aswell during the races and in the (J) [!] version green background behind the writing on the Game Mode Select screen and a few other screens

in the RDB for Hiro no Ken Twin (J) it says use (U/J) rom Flying Dragon it should be (U/E) rom Flying Dragon
and Re-Volt (E) and (U) says Issues (core) anyone know what the issues are ????
and Duke Nukem - ZERO HOUR (U) says Region issue so in the notes it should have freezes up after the first section

Road Rash 64 (E) [!] and (U) [!] after the title screen (the first pic i have posted) this pic is supposed to come up with get ready down the bottom but it quickly flashes up and just get ready is shown on the screen and when you crash then restart back in the race sometimes the road clips a bit and go to the options and change resolution to wide or letterbox and play the game and it doesnt take up the whole screen

KyJelly

i had a look at the faq entry for perfect dark and it says that modern hardware is need for the cam spy to work properly. well i have a 9800 pro and you mean to tell me that that video card isn't "modern" enough? and what's strange is that it'll work sometimes in coop mode.

are there some rom options that i should enable for this particular hardware to get the cam spy working bcause it's very frustrating being stuck on the second mission :)

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Speedfreak69 said:
in the RDB for Hiro no Ken Twin (J) it says use (U/J) rom Flying Dragon it should be (U/E) rom Flying Dragon
and Re-Volt (E) and (U) says Issues (core) anyone know what the issues are ????
and Duke Nukem - ZERO HOUR (U) says Region issue so in the notes it should have freezes up after the first section

Speedfreak69 i think you must be playing with the browser notes columns turned off. if so ... hmm i'm trying not to be rude, but please turn them on :) thanks!

Last edited:

Speedfreak69

Smiff said:
Speedfreak69 i think you must be playing with the browser notes columns turned off. if so ... hmm i'm trying not to be rude, but please turn them on :) thanks!

ok thanks for that i just found the missing column (Notes core) even though i havent been messing with the browser :blush:
Is it just the 4 columns (Good Name) (Status) (Notes Core) and (Notes default plugins)

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
in resident evil 2 you can't hear the people talk in the cut sences.

Speedfreak69

Re-Volt (E) [!] and (U) [!] go to options then video settings and when you turn medium resolution to on it only takes up half the screen and at the end of a race when you press start a big black box quickly flashes up

Robotron 64 (U) [!] on the Crave screen the Crave logo is glitched (supposed to be 3D) the (E) version is correct) and in both versions is the music playing way to fast ?????

Monaco Grand Prix (U) [!] and Monaco Grand Prix - Racing Simulation 2 (E) [!] and Racing Simulation 2 (G) [!] besides the resolution errors in all 3 when you pit the tire and fuel can has the yellow background
and in the (E) version when you look behind the car or are in the car view the sky goes black and in the (G) and (U) version doing the same views you get a lot of stretching going on
during 2- player mode during the race there is a lot of slowdown and the flag is in the wrong spot (should be under the time i have post a correct pic) and at the start of a race a black box appears at the top of the screen

Rampage - World Tour (E) [!] and (U) [!] during the demo glitchy black line coming from near Lizzies mouth (green monster)
in Liverpool stage black line thru sky
in Key Largo stage water is glitchy with black lines and part of the scene is missing (water ,sand)
I have save states if anyone needs them

toe_head2001

star fox (U) [!] says see game faq, but there is no entry

disney's tarzan (U) [!], tarzan life line does not show
starzanusnap00000zx.jpg

What it should look like:
snap0ay.gif