What's new

SSBM Guide - how to make it work

Status
Not open for further replies.

åsabo

askew
I have tried this, the game boots up but it is unbelievable (?) slow (at 1 FPS max 2, i cant even press A, nothing happens) have tried Dolphin too and it is at good speed until i press start in the char select screen, then it freezes.
Hmm, any suggestions? I have came in to the game one time and it was still at a good speed but nomore times, it just freezes.

EDIT: i have fiddling around a bit and it seems to be freezing at random places anytime, and not. Any fix for that? Or should i use another emu?

NEW EDIT!!: i found that was a bug in the english language, and it works perfect when i switched to japanese...:( (but it still freezes when i press start at the "stage clear")

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
With a graphics card like S3 Savage I'm surprised that the emulator even shows you graphics.
Also, perhaps you would be able to get that 6 fps if you have an extra 1GHz in your processor.

åsabo

askew
Uh but that is not in this computer i am using now.. its a nvidia geroce4 mx 420 or something..
without PS support :D
same with the processor, thats the AMD now, not p3

Yes, its almost useless but Dolphin goes well so why not dolwin?

Last edited:

Agozer

IIRC, all games developed by Nintendo themselves don't have sound. Besides, having sound is fairly useless outside just for accurate emulation's sake, since the games are so slow.

åsabo

askew
IIRC, all games developed by Nintendo themselves don't have sound. Besides, having sound is fairly useless outside just for accurate emulation's sake, since the games are so slow.
When i am running it in Dolphin, i have sound:crazy:

Agozer

HAL labs is one of the many branches of Nintendo, so basically its made by nintendo :p
Yes, many companies exist as Nintendo's in-house development studios, but that still does mean that they are all part of Nintendo's main develpment branch, which is what this is all about.

vinciejjj

i almost did all but when i click on the site for the ported dolphin video plugin
the site gives a 404 error or something is there another site to go please
tell me

White_Owl

Yeah, i got a grey screen, too, it looks like this:
66094b54d7.jpg

What can i do? is it because my dual core? What preferencse could i change(its sill the default ones)?

BTW, i did everithing wrote in the topics beginning.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
I have GALP01, I think. What the hell?
Edit: Heh, the first six bytes of the file are GALP01, but the ID according to DolWin is GALP36. Someone shoot me.

Last edited:

<D@rK_sKy>

Hello, I am new in the Web and meant that KNUCKLES guide is
very well explained.Works to me very well, although is very slow.If the
people have problems, I have put an image of my configuration
EMULATING THE MEMORY CARD including images of the SSBM emulated in dolwin
0.10.I hope that has served.Greetings of <D@rK_sKy>.
Sorry for my bad english,but i'm spanish.
http://rapidshare.com/files/80724765/My_screenshots.rar.html

1337b0mb3r

I did not find it there :( plus that is where the broken link lead.nvm i got it

Now im getting a bunch of gecko errors. anyhelp? i did it just as this said.:shaun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.