What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

TexturePicker

drysmian

Zelda letters?

Err, for some reason it give me an error message and I have both .net framwork 1.1 and the newer .netframwork 2.0 SDK.

EDIT: (Shoot, I just realized the date on the last post >.<) Sorry to bring a dead thread back to life... -puts foot in mouth-

Last edited:

Mozgus

Err, for some reason it give me an error message and I have both .net framwork 1.1 and the newer .netframwork 2.0 SDK.

EDIT: (Shoot, I just realized the date on the last post >.<) Sorry to bring a dead thread back to life... -puts foot in mouth-

Same here. Disappointed.

Vorpal86

I may be way in the future here, but I too didn't get the Mega Man 64 textures loaded, every texture it tried to load was an unknown format. I dumped the textures with Rice's 6.1 b10.. Why does this happen?

I hope this thread isn't dead. Heh, I made a funny.

Cheers

biolizard89

I have .NET framework 1.1 and 2.0 installed, and I get an exception after the dialog where I specify the directories. Process id=0x20c (524), Thread id=0x1ff4 (8180). I've tried uninstalling 2.0 and reinstalling 1.1, but that doesn't fix it.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anyone have any idea how to get this to work?

Thanks.

Psythik

From the look of things, this program would make it easy to mix and match different texture packages. Unfortunately, as you pointed out, if the files do not have the _a, _rgb, or _all before the extension, your program would ignore it. This is indeed fixable by renaming them through the method above, but what a mess if I have to rename every stinking file in Djipi's Cell shaded Zelda pack. Is there any hope of expecting a future version that can check it on its own? If not, is there a way where I can check these files and rename them swiftly without going one by one?

Regardless of the answer, I still appreciate the effort that you put into making the importing of high res models easier.

^ Will there ever be a release that fixes that? I can't get a single texture to load from the OoT Hi-Res pack.

mots

dumbass
From the look of things, this program would make it easy to mix and match different texture packages. Unfortunately, as you pointed out, if the files do not have the _a, _rgb, or _all before the extension, your program would ignore it. This is indeed fixable by renaming them through the method above, but what a mess if I have to rename every stinking file in Djipi's Cell shaded Zelda pack. Is there any hope of expecting a future version that can check it on its own? If not, is there a way where I can check these files and rename them swiftly without going one by one?

Regardless of the answer, I still appreciate the effort that you put into making the importing of high res models easier.

If anyone gives me clear specifications how the format has changed, editing the source and adapting the new format shouldn't be too hard...