What's new

Forums for N64 GPU plugins.

xamenus

What if forums were made that were dedicated to the N64 GPU plugins that are actively and publicly worked on? RiceVideo and Direct64 could have sub-forums in the Plugins forum. This might keep things more organized, rather than having threads created in forums that are supposed to be for the emulators themselves. ;) Just an idea.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Well, there's already a plugins forum but maybe it would be better if this forum was in the n64 emulation category instead of general emulation ? This forum only have n64 related things anyway...

OP
X

xamenus

Hacktarux said:
Well, there's already a plugins forum but maybe it would be better if this forum was in the n64 emulation category instead of general emulation ? This forum only have n64 related things anyway...
Yeah, that's what I'm suggesting. If you look in the 1964, there are a ton of threads about RiceVideo; IMO, they would be better in a dedicated RiceVideo forum, in the Plugins forum.

ggab

Emutalk Member
Yeah Absolutly, Plugin's sub-forum should be in the n64 emulation category :)

PS: is this a "sorry" for another plugins like the PS1 & PS2 ones?
but....
almost 90~95% of Plugin's threads are about the N64 emulation.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
god yes. you think threads about RiceVideo in the 1964 forum are bad? how about all the far*ing threads about Direct64 in the PJ64 forum? that's nothing to do with the authors! argfhghfhehghehghhsa.
(excuse me i've been back less than a week and im already going krazy).