What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

A plugin to change the music?

Marioyasha

It is very possible to make this plugin - If there is somesort of thing to disable music with a code or something. then it will act as an automatic mp3 player and it will switch songs automatically when the scene changes. Just a thought tho

H

h4tred

Just doing it via plugin would mean HLE only, and that it would require a lot of hacking for one game.....

Not worth the effort imo.

mode7

Well it is for sure, this will only work on a game to game basis BUT most nintendo games like Mario, MK64, Zelda. Use a similar Audio Format.
It has been reverse engineered as I pointed out earlier and you can already change tracks in games - of course they are not hires as they are in the games native format.
A plugin could mute the tracks and play a mp3 instead BUT this it HLE - the plugin does not read the audio format - it just plays back (like radio in opposition to a cd player).
As i pointed out earlier - the game could be patched to a muted music version and a plugin could watch out for music id's and pointers (watching the ram could identify them) and hook up there with the mp3 player.