What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Some SM64 Texture

J

JMPIV4

Tile, Carpet, Walls, Doors, Railing, Rug, Coins
SUPERMARIO64-3.jpg

Grass, Trees, Sand
SUPERMARIO64-0.jpg

Stone Pavers, Castle Stone Walls
SUPERMARIO64-1.jpg

coins_cust.gif
tree_v1.jpg
door.jpg
rail.jpg

(Added 04-09-05)
This is A Skybox Guide for Some of the Levels, I made it for people who want
to know where the individual images go for their own sky maps. It may not be 100% accurate
Skybox.jpg

Here is the key
76 = 8F92529C = "SUPER MARIO 64#8F92529C#0#2_rgb.png"
key.jpg

btw they are free for use in packs if anyone wishes.

Last edited:

Codexing

The Xpaniard
Hey JMPIV4,

Your textures look really cool!
It's nice to see so many different kinds of projects appearing for the same game. This way people can customize the way they want their games to be seen, dont you think so? If someone likes cell-shading, they can use the cell-shading hi-res textures, or somebody who wants them to look very realistic could use this ones... Or those just wanting to play the game with updated textures of the original could use cloudscapes...

I'm getting way too excited with all those projects :bouncy:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
They look awesome!!! Especially the new tree and the door, I love them!!!! :bouncy:
Keep up the good work! :)

h3h3

awesome I dont quite like the castle wall textures but the other stuff just looks niccccccccccccceeee to me

OP
J

JMPIV4

Does anyone have a copy of the zip file? JMPIV4_SM64_HiRes_v.001_JMP_.zip