What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's New WORK!! Paper Mario

knowitman

Nice work. Keep it up. This will make the game look a lot better when playing at something like 1280x960.

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Excellent! Retexturing Paper Mario is such a challenge.
Keep up the good work :)

porjay

man you really did a good rip from paper mario 2 on gamecube (this is a serious i'm not saying you sux for ripping it i think you really did do a good job) Just please keep at it. Your 1 of the few who can do the job thats needed for this game!!

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
ok i seriously work on paper mario just for you but this take time !! thanks

Propa McGanda

I'm too groovy to Post
This feature of rice's plugin is so cool. Good luck with Paper Mario. You're doing good so far. It looks great.

micronux

Is it just me or does this happen to anyone? When playing Paper Mario every thing runs normal but when i get into a battle my FPS goes down to 5-15 and it takes a few seconds more then it should to start the battle. Like 10-20secs more

_pm_ said:
Excellent! Retexturing Paper Mario is such a challenge.
Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for recommending Rice 6.1.1 beta10

SSB is running smoothly now

j234

Looks good Djipi!
Btw can i help out with this retexturing? I already did some retexturing for mario (http://emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=26841) , peach and bowser, so since this game is such a huge project, you might need some extra help?

If I can help then thanks a lot.

EDIT: How are you making mario walk into the distance, since there dosn't seem to be any decent screenshots of PM2 to replace him with. (I just used the normal mario walking textures)

Last edited:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hi!!
I have a bad new . For personal reason , i stop my wip with Paper Mario But if that can help you i make a pack!! Sorry really!!

Tell me just if you like my work please!!

Sincerely

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Guru64 said:
Didn't Dolphin have an option to dump textures to a folder?

Paper Mario 2 doesn't go into the first battle, it just freezes there. ._.

Nice work, but they look a tad squished. Espically Bowser's nose...

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Djipi said:
Hi!!
I have a bad new . For personal reason , i stop my wip with Paper Mario But if that can help you i make a pack!! Sorry really!!

Tell me just if you like my work please!!

Sincerely
Well, I hope you can continue working on it someday. :plain:
Btw, thanks for releasing the pack. :happy:

j234

If anyone has the Paper Mario2 rom, can they dump all the textures they can (up to the first fight against grodus) by just hammering and jumping on the docks and post them here? I could try and use these in Paper mario.
I'm using dialup so downloading a 1.5gb rom would be out of the question.

j234

Djipi, on page 1 Guru64 said that dolphin has a texture dumping option.

Anyway, here is an enhanced bowser replacement, with some screenshots to show the difference.

Kolano

j234,

Did you miss Bowsers squint in PAPER MARIO#18641651#2#0#4E08CA35_ciByRGBA.png?
Or was that just something in Djipi's version?