What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Goldeneye Multiplayer

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Upstairs tease we... are close folks! Mabey another pack release for this weekend... mabey not depending if I feel satisfied with the work ive done so far.

Last edited:

seam

i dont want to sound like a jerk, but i tested the complex textures, and they looked really bad in my opinion. i realize its the same exact textures just higher quality, but they didnt look so good. but when i look at the stack and basement pics you posted, they look WAY better. did you do them differently or something? or is it just that the complex textures arent that great to begin with. i think the idea of doing a goldeneye multiplayer texture pack is great idea though, and i hope you finish all the multiplayer levels. i just thought i'd put in some input.

seam

Nin_10_Dough

Did you like the original complex textures? lol

I like it, I'm still unsure about the floor in complex though. Basements looks great!

Jakolanten

For those of you whove been playing for a while you would realize that the text in the game looks awfully ugly. I have almost finished making high res textures for all the ammo and weapon text sprites but befor I release it I need some help. I cannot for the life of me find the dumped textures for the following characters

/ - . 1 I :

Before I release the textures for you all to download I need the filenames for those ones. So im pretty close to finished. Here are some screen shots

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

I change textures all the time, and I just released somthing sub-par to hold you off till I have more done sry. Complex looks better now than it does in that old pack. Complex could be done in diffrent ways I myself would like to do diffrent variations some time, but for now I want to finish the other maps. Other people should give it a try. Jakolanten nice texts how many of the hud icons are done? :bouncy:

Last edited:

Neospy

NSISTING on nVidia
Great work! There is a problem with the complex map! When you look down at the floor it turns a different color. Also, the floor on the complex catches my eyes more than anything, unlike the real goldeneye 64. Could you fix these?

Pic attached:

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Neospy said:
Great work! There is a problem with the complex map! When you look down at the floor it turns a different color. Also, the floor on the complex catches my eyes more than anything, unlike the real goldeneye 64. Could you fix these?

Pic attached:
...That cant be normal...I have issues with goldeneye but none that change purple. :) I guess I would just wait untill I have the newer versions of these textures available to download, if they still do the same things I would like to see screenshots of those aswell.

Last edited:
OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Some uncovered areas now covered. I just need to make sure the rest of the textures blend together well now.

Dhjiz

Your textures are really gretful, if you could make my Perfect Dark textures better, it would be nice ;)

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Dhjiz said:
Your textures are really gretful, if you could make my Perfect Dark textures better, it would be nice ;)
Perhaps when I finish this project I could work on some Perfect dark project, untill then im commited\dedicated. This one looks odd next to the low-rez black gun skin....

Last edited:
OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Reworking odds and ends for the pack and I finished a new muzzle flash thought id show you the diffrence. Changed pattern and color for more of a natural gun fire feel.

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Kerber2k said:
Reworking odds and ends for the pack and I finished a new muzzle flash thought id show you the diffrence. Changed pattern and color for more of a natural gun fire feel.
Great work on the FX! :p

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Deathmatch pack is out and on the first page. I have some problems with the celing, but ill fix them for next release...besides arent to bad. I want to see all problems that you spot because its hard for me to see with my poor emulation. Next pack will include my FX, and the Temple map mabey more.

Last edited:

jdsony

If your still wondering about dumping your textures in a more organized fashion, I find that sorting the images by resolution (in WinXP) is the best way to keep them somewhat organized and together. It's especially good when you are dealing with spanned images like title screens and such because they are usually sliced into a lot of thin strips or squares of equal size.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

I am having troubles dumping anything period. I dont know how to fix it so expect updates here less untill otherwise. I will try to dump on other peoples machines and transfer them to my rig. Anyone who wants to post GE-MP dumps it would be greatly appreciated untill then. -Peace

Last edited:
OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Back from the dead. Yes returning to my roots..was there any doubt...new eyecandy to feast apon.

Last edited: