What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Hires Zelda's Texture

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Here my tread , my work , please tell me if you like or love!!!
My WIP will be here and my really first Zip arrive soon!!!
Enjoy

other...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Here's the maps :p

Here's Kokiri's House

the last house : Saria's House

neo64

Just a dumb question: I often read the abbrevation "WIP", what does it mean? (work-in-progress??)

V-King

Just a dude
Djipi said:
the last house : Saria's House
In a direct comparison Saria's house doesn't really look different to me.
Anyways: Really nice job. I like those signs and the new HUD.
Keep up the good work ;)

Amon_Knives

Film Student
I'm definately seeing improvment with a lot of the small textures, but the larger ones do not look any differant. Do you resize the textures at all, or do you just leave them the same? Anyways, I think it's nice that another person is also working on Zelda textures besides everyone in Fed's thread, but I'm sticking with Fed and KMan (along with my retextures :p ) cause as much as people may try, no one can beat them at retexturing, it's just a fact. But, keep up the good work.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i resize the texture and modify them . but i don't want to change them to new ones !! KMan and federelli makes enormous great job , i love there works but i love my work too. I mixed the three work ( fed & kman & my work) and i think it's really good (for me) .

:p the last for today

GrumblyStuff

Djipi said:
I mixed the three work ( fed & kman & my work) and i think it's really good (for me) .
Did you ask them if you could use their textures?

If this is just a pack for you, then there's no real issue. If you plan on releasing this pack, then you should definitely get permission to use them.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
no my pack , "Djipi's pack" , only have my own texture , but i use too Fed & Kman texture .

My pack don't have fed and kman texture and i plan to make a pack only if someone would like my work!!!

V-King

Just a dude
Djipi said:
no my pack , "Djipi's pack" , only have my own texture , but i use too Fed & Kman texture .

My pack don't have fed and kman texture and i plan to make a pack only if someone would like my work!!!
Of course your work is good.
Not as good as Federelli's and KMan's work, but it's more than good enough to release a pak of it :)

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Djipi said:

Um...I know you can't speak good english, but you just controdicted yourself. You say "you only have your own textures, but you use Fed and KMan's too."...hm.
HostileEagle, I agree, it is a matter of opinion, so here's my opinion. Just like me, Djipi is another aspiring computer artist, while Fed is really good at what he does and KMan is a professional artist who has worked on things such as unreal tournament, jedi knight:jedi outcast, and quake (i think quake). So doing direct comparisons, I'd say the F&K connection is better. Don't get me wrong Djipi, your work is good, I just think F&K are better and a little more experienced than anyone else in this board (although Tallgeese seems like he's had expertise as well, but of that I'm not sure). I don't know much about you, Djipi, but from what i can tell, you're getting better with every texture you show (some). If you have had expertise, well, shame on me.
My opinion: I'm sticking with F&K.