Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The depth issues have been solved! Heheheh. Congrats, Orkin! One question though (to anyone on the forums right now), should the speed on almost all games be less than 53 FPS? Is my videocard unable to process the graphics for the pluign effeciently, or what? I find this rather irritating. (Great plugin, though!)
    何って!? お前は任天堂 Wiiが好きじゃないか?! さあ, 俺はてめえのPS3を打っころしてやる!

Emu_and_Mobile_Freak
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOW! Nice work orkin
    Fog is working for me in all games I tested now... in Extreme-g the texture bug is solved (big thx)!
    but there is a new bug in this game: Primary framebuffer is working very well in the intro (nice!!), but if I start the first race (or the first demo is running) it is looking like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by FloW3184; March 25th, 2005 at 16:18.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yoshi History doens´t work

Hi,

There are a way to play Yoshi History please?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey! We can see Conker's eyes now! The Rareware logo also shows up correctly. Nice to see some progess. I might post a screenie later.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The DKR problem is fixed! Now it's perfect.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had some problems in the previous version dunno if they are fixed in the newer one, but in majoras mask, all the widescreen black edges where flashing througout the game and the sky in the mountain village area was also flashing, fog was gone too but i heard you fixed it, can someone post ideal settings to use with this plugin, what settings should i use in the plugins config and what other settings should i experiment with in the ATi Control Panel ( i have Radeon 9800 Pro with 5.3 drivers and Control Panel (not Control Center))

i just want to know the settings to use to get least amount of glitches and best performance, i mostly play Ocarina of time and majoras mask,

edit: Also taking pictures with the Camera always results in a blank black image, i think this also makes it impossible to win the pictograph contest cos the guy won't let me have the prize even if i have a perfect photo of the deku king.

Also the flashback with zelda when you get the ocarina in majoras mask is also not displayed correctly, you can't make out the figures cos every figure is sort "striped" like someone had applied a striped alpha layer on top of them, Also the Nintendo text in the nintendo logo at the beginning of the game appears also in this stiped look although it doesn't look like that on my N64.
    Last edited by Jokke_r; March 25th, 2005 at 17:23.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nice the deph problems are gone!

I see a little issue in f-zerox, the arrows in the track are "transparent" i can´t see them

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That happens with me, too. But, does anyone know of the inexplicible slowness in all games AT 640x480 resolution!? PLEASE, SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING REGARDING THIS.
    何って!? お前は任天堂 Wiiが好きじゃないか?! さあ, 俺はてめえのPS3を打っころしてやる!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon_rider
    But, does anyone know of the inexplicible slowness in all games AT 640x480 resolution!? PLEASE, SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING REGARDING THIS.
    Direct64 makes use of Pixel Shaders, inc. DirectX 9.0 Pixel Shaders, and is a very gpu demanding plugin.

On my old o/c'd FX 5600, 800x600 was the optimal resolution I used, as otherwise the slowdowns were quite noticable, but now I have a 6800 Ultra, the skies the limit, I put it on 1280x1024 with hq2x + all the enhancements with no slowdown whatsoever.

FX cards can struggle with this plugin if the resolution is too high due to their relatively weak pixel shading power, while Radeons and GeForce 6 series have a lot more pixel shading muscle so can use this plugin with zero performance issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The GeforceFX series sucks at floating point math operations, so if this plugin uses alot of FP stuff that may be why it's slow on GeforceFX.
    Nothing can stop me now.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast