Here's a new version of Direct64. I had hoped to get a few more fixes and features in (like hi-res texture support), but RealLife™ got in the way. I have removed the ALPHA status, and switched to a new version numbering scheme to better track version changes.
Anyways, here's what's new:
- Changed render state synching method
- Changed the way color image loading is detected in gDPLoadBlock
- Changed the way that the texture cache decides when to dump old textures
- Fixed a buffer overflow problem that could occur when Depth Image was set to Clear or Render
- Fixed a texture loading bug that could cause emulation to freeze
- Fixed a problem where fog could be applied to textured rectangles
UPDATE: Direct64 v0.5.03.25
Here's a small update for ya'll. I'm hoping that this release will fix the depth problems that are showing up on nVidia cards.
Here's what's new:
- Fixed a bug in blender emulation that caused missing fog in some games
- Fixed gSPTextureRectangleFlip emulation
- Fixed a problem that caused incorrectly detected depth image sizes
- Fixed an issue that could keep depth stencils from being cleared correctly