What's new

Direct64 v0.5.03.25

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
And what about the cell-shading?
In you screenshots it looked like you finished it. :yucky:

zorbid

I guess it will be released when Hires texture support has been added too, for a full "Cel-shaded Mario64" experience.

kurono

Time Traveller
I just wanted to say I really like your plugin Orkin. Keep up the good work.

I just have on question though, how come it seems like in Project 64, the bottom portion of some games is cut off? I'm assuming it's a plugin problem since none of the others cut the bottom off.

Have a look of the screenshot of Smash Brothers below. When I select a character and it tells me to "Push Start", normally that line of text should be flashing at the bottom of the screen, but I can't see it with the plugin. =/

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
Bluesummers said:
how are you supposed to play super mario with all the cell shaded stuff on it?

Uhh... The version with the cell shading hasn't been released yet... o_O

Clements

Orkin is a busy guy, so he cannot constantly give updates. Orkin is adding a lot of new complex stuff as you have seen from the screenshots, which also takes time to bug test and optimise. It'll be out when Orkin releases it.

Tillmann

Whatever
Hi guys!
Great Work Orkin, you make my day under linux with gl64 (ported from your previously released sources), MAN! It is such a WONDERFULL plugin dead? If not What abou some sources releases to gl64?

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Orkin , i work on cel Zelda and i would like to know if you are implement hires texture. I would like to know too if a can be a tester for your cel project. I think you make a great work , Cel Zelda and Cel Mario will be very importants projects and with your help we must arrived to remake a game , remake a dream , remake a cel dream.

Great Work orkin
Sorry for my english

FloW3184

Emu_and_Mobile_Freak
OMG not again a "Cell-da"
I'm glad that i can choose this option by myself :]
for mario i think it is a very nice effect to use cellshading... but for Zelda?!? ... maybe :p
Don't know how it would look like... i can't imagine it. a screenie would be nice here ;)