What's new

Direct64 v0.5.03.25

Trotterwatch

You know, I came up with that because it actually makes sense :)

This plugin isn't something that forces itself upon you, it is something you can choose whether or not to use. Choice is a beautiful thing (so long as it harms no one), don't try to restrict it.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I hate people who moan about things that they can choose to not use... If you have a problem with it do NOT use it, it will not destroy the games as you said to not actually use the feature.

Seriously why do you bother arguing about it? Just because you object doesn't mean others would which is why you get a choice... that way it pleases everyone, me.. and you.

Here is something in context: Say there is a jar of Marmite* in the cupboard, my dad say... loves the stuff... but I don't, do I complain about it? NO, because I don't have to eat it...

* [A disgusting british sandwich spead]

Last edited:

jackson411

CF2 said:
No, you can't all that well. This is about as good as it gets on any emu.

What do u mean...

Maybe with another emulator it will be ok!?

Someone should know how i can run RE2 well !? no!?

Pleasee aaaaah! :yucky:

Last edited:

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
I like arguing with people on my spare time about diffrent things. You are arguing about my opinion, i was arguing about texture replacement. You don't have to read my post if you don't like it. You can replace your textures as much as you want i don't care, i just said what i thought. You made a post there you whined about whiners when you just could have ignored them.

Allnatural

Despite my repeated attempts, I simply can't get the recent versions of Direct64 working. It was fine as of 0.5 ALPHA, but every version after that simply spits back the generic "This program has caused an error..." message when I try to configure the plugin or load a game. 1964, PJ64, Mupen, it's all the same.

jackson411

I WANT TO PLAY RE2 , SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN RUN IT WELL
GOT RADEON 9600 PRO, with cataclyst 5.3.

Re2 = Resident evil 2

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
arnalion said:
You don't have to read my post if you don't like it. You can replace your textures as much as you want i don't care, i just said what i thought. You made a post there you whined about whiners when you just could have ignored them.

sorry mods, i have to respond b/c what he said it just ridiculous

u try to protect ureself by saying we're not allowed to argue about options
then why post in the first place dude?
ure causing trouble and asking to be yelled at
these posts are not polls asking whether or not u like hi-res textures or not
so i would stop ure complaining b/c frankly we dont care about ure opinions b/c its not positive; furthermore, ure taking away ppl's time in having to read ure stupid posts and wasting server space

sorry again mods, i just what everyone else had to say it

xenSity

20X6
...We all love eachother.
...We all care about eachother.
...We're all one big happy family...

Let's save the arguements for the flame forums or something.
No need to bring this thread down.
Direct64 doesn't deserve it.

law56ker

Hey I got a geforce 4 4400, will that work with this plugin or not. I'm not sure cause pj64 crashes when i try to use the plugin.

OP
Orkin

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
Good news, I got Direct64 to generate texture CRCs identical to Rice's Video. The first step to hi-res texture support!

elitejavi

it's-a me!
well, orkin, won't it be a good idea if you ask rice to bring you the source of the plug-in(preferibly the beta 10) so you can make the work faster? :icecream:

seeya

xenSity

20X6
Though that may look like a good idea, it's not always so simple.

A good programmer generally won't do a quick copy or port of code for a lot of reasons.
Having a reference is good, but making the code work the best way possible with your existing code is even more important.

These things do take time if you want them to work correctly, so sit back and look forward to the results.
Take your time and do your best, Orkin.

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Orkin said:
Good news, I got Direct64 to generate texture CRCs identical to Rice's Video. The first step to hi-res texture support!
Well, those are really good news! Keep up the good work! :happy:

adventureFAN

Emulation 4ever!
Orkin said:

:drool:

That's very nice! I love you're plugin! :bouncy:

reddevil

Firewall
nice release i have downloaded it and am playing diddy kong racing goes fast but some graphics glitches

best release so far the other relases did not work on my pc