What's new

Audio problems 6.1c and Zelda OoT

CoffeeandTV

hacking the gibson
Audio problems, 6.1c and Zelda OoT

First off, I just wanted to thank everyone who has contributed to 1964 and especially those who are working on the Hi-res texture packs. If it weren't for you guys I would've had to search all over the place to find the N64 games I never bought...

My problem: I have been using 1964 and Rice's video plugins for more than a year now without any disabling problems. I just recently installed 6.1c and began playng Zelda OoT with that and Azimer's HLE audio plugin which has worked excellently in the past. I was immediately confronted with this error:
error2.jpg

I doubt that this is caused by the new 6.1 video plugin, but it has never done this in the past. Here are my settings:
error1.jpg

If anyone knows any way that I can fix this without having to use Shibo's plugin (has clicking and distorted sound) then please help me. If not, I could use any suggestions for better or more compatible sound plugins.

Keep up the great work,
Coffee and TV

Last edited:

Extreme184X

Zelda:Da Most Important Period
you're using some sound old plugin, get Azimers HLE Audio v0.55.1 Alpha plugin, this plugin will make both zelda games run perfect. You can this plugin in the apollo Forum.

OP
CoffeeandTV

CoffeeandTV

hacking the gibson
Much thanks, but I cannot find a working link to a download of 0.55.1 because the Apollo website is down. Any ideas on where else I might find it?

Last edited:

Extreme184X

Zelda:Da Most Important Period
plugin section of the forum seems to be working fine to me; just incase heres a link to the plugin:
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=24314

In here you can download Azimar's Audio Plugin 0.55.1 With A Reverse Stero Fix, which is a modified version of Azimers HLE Audio v0.55.1 Alpha plugin (Also has same result)

Hopefully it downloads for you.