What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Dump textures from (not N64 emulated) games?

Rice

Emulator Developer
I came across the GLIntercept tool at http://glintercept.nutty.org/. I wonder if there is a similar tool for DirectX.

When playing a new 3D game on PC, someone could use such tools to intercept/save/(steal)/dump textures used by the game, and such textures from these new games could be used directly/indirectly into the N64 game retexture project.

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
tried it real quick using your plugin and 1964 and it works very good. It dumps everything in an "Images" folder. the .txt log file gets big very quick... i let it run to the selection menu in Zelda and the log file was 34 MB...

this could indeed be good to rip textures from newer games and puting them in N64 games. although i doubt thats its "legal"...nway
nice find Rice

Shibb

The Peoples Champ
not a bad idea rice, sorry to resurect the topic but it sounds like a rather feasible idea, ill toy with it some

jdsony

Just remember to keep anything you do with it on the down-low. Companies seem to have a real problem with stuff being taken out of their game and handed out. I think it has less to do with it being their property though and more to do with them not wanting people to have fun with other things and not buy their games.