What's new

input help!

maxim(L2)

possibility, maybie, usefullness, almost 0%, most games dont run properly, why gona need joystick for bust-a-move any???

maxim(L2)

he he he, work, depeneds on your defnition, getting 2 seocnds past the first menue could be considerded in game ;p
crashign gettign the first item, first load sene ,specials effects crash, pure white and black flickering, sure, work, lots do, just, quality and how much is a second degree ;p

Knuckles

maxim(L2) said:
he he he, work, depeneds on your defnition, getting 2 seocnds past the first menue could be considerded in game ;p
crashign gettign the first item, first load sene ,specials effects crash, pure white and black flickering, sure, work, lots do, just, quality and how much is a second degree ;p

if you're not happy, why won't you go make your own GC emu? You'll see that what we have right now is the best available right now.

Cloud520:
to use a joystick , use Joy2Key and the current bets emu is Dolphin, followed by dolwin and gcube, then whinecube

maxim(L2)

I was explaining the only way i can think of, he asked why the site said the games work ;p

ps: I am happy about the progress, just like to stray, building a story, fluid as you will, little habbit you see...

OP
C

Cloud520

i wasnt saying anythign was bad, im just new to nextgen emulation, plus i have no idea hwo to code an emu, lol

Knuckles

Cloud520 : I was talking to Maxim

as I said, use Joy2Key to use a gamepad/joystick for dolphin (or any other programs)

OP
C

Cloud520

o, ok, ya i think all the GC emu coders have done a great job, low FPS is expected in early stages of emulation, i just cant wait for a fully function emu, and i know thatll take a while