What's new

Grid - Discussions here

Knuckles

I kept it private in the first days after what happened (you know what) but now, I feel like showing up to everyone as I always did. To be sure not to get the map stole, I hidden some stuff saying that I made the map (you have to know where it is to see it ;) )

Here's the progress in order:

March 1 :
Started in the evenening, and complete the 1st big room :

Grid_1_private.JPG

March 2 :
did the second big room, with the 2 corridors at the bottom connecting them togeter, elevator cage present but with static doors and no elevator. Also, static windows, I might do smth to make them kinda "breakable".

Shot00169.JPG

Shot00170.JPG

Shot00172.JPG

Shot00173.JPG

March 3 : started to work over the elevator, made the mesh, lighting and so, did a mover with the doors and the elevator itself, tried to make it go in loop syncronized with the doors but it wasn't working........

Shot00169_2.JPG

today (March 4) : got help on the Atari forums for the elevator. It is now fully active, in loop, with sounds, and bots compatible (the map will be fully bots compatible) the bots even acts like in PD for the elevator. Also, I complete one side of the part connecting the bottom to the top.

(attached shots)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

...after some months that the map is done, I finally added the final stuff and, well, got it ready to be released.

...go blame Blizzard 'cause i've been playing too much WoW :p

WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW - SUNDAY 19 JUNE 2005

Last edited: