What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Amon_Knives

Film Student
I was acually wondering if u are planning on redoing all of the text used in the cutscenes and stuff. It would also be cool to redo the textures on link and other characters, but im not quite sure thats possible.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Of course i am, since i don't quite like Rice's attemp, not that it's bad, it just doesn't look like the right font to me.

I'll have to research some more.
And i'll see what i can do with link's textures, perhaps i could replace them with Majora's ones temporarily, till i decide what do to with CI textures.

Gladiac0190

I found a nice homepage with some helpful pics i think. we will have to ask the webmaster if we are allowed to use them.

only an example:
Trade-OddMushroom.gif

http://www.hyrulekingdom.bravepages.com

what do you think, helpful or awful images?

//edit
hmmm, don't they look like the images from the walkthrough-guide?

Last edited:

Gladiac0190

optimus$prime said:
they look very nice
especially the masks
Hehe, yes... i like this mushroom most. Originally i have been searching for the biggoron sword, since it's the item i like most in oot/mq. The Image on the homepage is quite nice, but it's nevertheless not very smart... I'm very bad at gimp stuff - is there anyone to make me happy out there? ;)

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Erm, most of those are the textures i use from a magazine i got.

Besides i've already got another site from Ly Mathews with higher res shots :), just be patient.

And the biggoron sword is already made.

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Hey Fed-
I started with some of the castle textures, and decided to show some pics of some of what I've done so far. It's kind of hard to see in the cutscene, but the drawbridge has also been redone.
I'm going to track down one of my gamepads and try and get through some of these levels.

Last edited:

Amon_Knives

Film Student
SWEET!! Now thats what im talkin about. I think you two should work together on this thing. :party: It would be soo awsome if the entire game was retextured, it would start looking like the new zelda 2005! Keep up the great work!

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Everyone meet Kman, the best artist i've had the pleasure to meet. And guess what, he's texturing for my pack :D.

Ain't he the best? :D:D

Last edited:

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
wadup kman welcome to the forum and the world of emulation.

P.S. dont ask for roms,isos or bioses. Mods will tar and feather you *eeks!*

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Heres a pack of 25 textures I've been working on in my free time. Did a few from Hyrule Castle, pieces on ganon, water texture, kokiri tree houses, deku shield, goofy eye rock, and a little more detailed flame texture.

Last edited:

optimus$prime

KMan said:
Heres a pack of 25 textures I've been working on in my free time. Did a few from Hyrule Castle, pieces on ganon, water texture, kokiri tree houses, deku shield, goofy eye rock, and a little more detailed flame texture.

very impressive!

don't stop working :bouncy:

TallgeeseIII

i keep seeing people's different versions of the c buttons, so i decided to make my own 3d one. i think i'll just do the entire hud this way, what do you think?