Page 51 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Federelli
    Amon, the fact that that heart does not appear is that you are using the wrong combiner mode, switch to another.
    The fact that he does not see the last heart actually has nothing to do with combiner modes. I think this has happend before I never had the heart or the animation before I figured out its just a matter of clicking the Near Plane Z option. The heart, as far as going into parts after getting hurt...I dont think theyre animated either. If im wrong Fed, and you have gone through and animated the 1/2 1/3 heart damage animations please say so because all I get is a beating heart animation then when Im hit its just pale. Btw switching to the other combiner mode makes everything white including link.

Last edited by Kerber2k; April 6th, 2005 at 20:05.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by V-King
    Forgot to say something about the Shadow medal:
    It looks very good, but there's seomthing that bothers me:
    This 3D-effect on it. It makes the medal look like it has just a detailing texture on it. Perhaps you could use some plugin for Photoshop or PSP (what ever you're using) that makes this look a bit glass like, so the detail on it gets kinda ditsorted (if I used the right word).
    And don't forget:
    Your Tower of Ganon Entrance looks absolutely awesome
    Funny you should say something about it looking glass, because that's exactly what I used. After looking at the screens I took, it has become apparent to me that it simply isn't working. I'll do research and maybe I'll find something I can use in photoshop, because I don't know how to use any 3d program.

If you're talking about the fierce looking face on the entrance, I never worked on that. But I do notice that the new textures make it stand out and appear so. I don't plan on redoing that because I'm not good enough yet at it, but I'll post the dumps later in case anyone else wants to work on it and the frames for the doors. I'm working on on the tiling problem as I speak and even the bridge floor, so I'll probably have an update here in a while.
    Quothe the Phoenix...evermore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kerber2k, you know how to use Windows right?
    Still i guess you don't, since you can't even check the HUD folder in my pack.
    You'll find the texture for the complete heart, 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4. They are all in, none missing, all working.

See if changing from DX to OGL or viceversa does anything.

MSI 975X Power Up Edition | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 | 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 | Seagate 60 7200RPM PATA UDMA5 & 320 SATA2| Visiontek HD 3870 | Dell 2007WFP 20.1" | SoundBlaster Audigy 2 | Jazz Speakers JS300 2.1 | LG GSA-H12N UDMA4 | Logitech G5 & G15 | Logitech Rumblepad 2 | Epson Stylus CX4700 | Windows XP+SP3 | DirectX 9.0c

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    everythin looks really gud so far. Any word on a release soon??
    Specs:
    Windows XP Pro SP2
    3.2GHZ HT Pentium 4
    1GB 3200 DDR memory Dual Channel
    Gigabyte Mainboard
    Geforce FX 5600 Ultra
    DVD-RW DL Drive
    DVD reader
    Floppy Disk Drive
    120GB 7200RPM Hard Drive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm waiting for Kman to release something, otherwise, it's not wort to update for just about 50 textures, none major.

You can anyway expect Kman to reappear soon and blow us all out.

MSI 975X Power Up Edition | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 | 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 | Seagate 60 7200RPM PATA UDMA5 & 320 SATA2| Visiontek HD 3870 | Dell 2007WFP 20.1" | SoundBlaster Audigy 2 | Jazz Speakers JS300 2.1 | LG GSA-H12N UDMA4 | Logitech G5 & G15 | Logitech Rumblepad 2 | Epson Stylus CX4700 | Windows XP+SP3 | DirectX 9.0c

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Kerber2k, you know how to use Windows right?
    Still i guess you don't, since you can't even check the HUD folder in my pack.
    You'll find the texture for the complete heart, 1/2, 1/3 and 1/4. They are all in, none missing, all working.

See if changing from DX to OGL or viceversa does anything.
    I deleted your textures silly boy I know how to use windows no reason to insult me. (I deleted your textures not because of somthing you said merely because Id rather wait for somthing larger) I was just recalling how you treated me when I asked this question. No Im afraid changing to DX wont help conflicts with my crappy video card. Dont translate these words into hatered and discourgement. I simply wanted to tell everyone who has a MX NVIDIA how to fix it in a way to atleast play the game. I dont need your help, and when you did try helping it really wasnt helpful. On the other side your not really here to help others with their emulation problems, and no one said you had to, but you dont have to be so rude when awnsering my questions. -Fed Kman dont give up! This is one helluva project you have going here.
    Last edited by Kerber2k; April 7th, 2005 at 00:53.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm waiting for Kman to release something, otherwise, it's not wort to update for just about 50 textures, none major.

You can anyway expect Kman to reappear soon and blow us all out.
    No doubt, no doubt. KMan always keeps us on the edge of our seats.
    Anyways, I fixed the tiling problems (sort of) and did a retexture of the bridge floor. Also, the head at the entrance has olnybeen sharpened more, so that's all I've done for it. Due to popularity of the second pic before, I've tinted the other walls the same color, I'll need feedback cause I'm not quite sure what to think of it. I also did a webbing look to the little triangle things that support the force field, but I personally don't like it as much as the original, but tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Amon_Knives; April 7th, 2005 at 01:08.
    Quothe the Phoenix...evermore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It passes the "Eh, good enough" standard to me!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amon_Knives
    Anyways, I fixed the tiling problems (sort of) and did a retexture of the bridge floor. Also, the head at the entrance has olnybeen sharpened more, so that's all I've done for it. Due to popularity of the second pic before, I've tinted the other walls the same color, I'll need feedback cause I'm not quite sure what to think of it. I also did a webbing look to the little triangle things that support the force field, but I personally don't like it as much as the original, but tell me what you think.
    The webing looks pretty good, but the bridge looked out of place.
    I suguest just making the bridge more grimy. Ammon im not trying to stroke your ego, but your are getting better. Keep posting your work ill be watching....waiting
    Last edited by Kerber2k; April 7th, 2005 at 02:21.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amon_Knives
    Nice work (especially the face).
    federelli, sorry to annoy, but can you post some of your progress?
    any luck retexturing the fonts?

Page 51 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast