Page 2 of 232 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Zelda font is a hybrid beetween Lucida Sans Console, Arial, and Arial Narrow.

I used each font where i saw it was more like it, feel free to remake the font and send me a .ttf file of it .

I'll see what i can do about those font issues, since i knew those little lines appeared, but i really wanted to release something .
    loottool, while your job is aprecciated, i'd would also aprecciate you not taking over my thread .

MSI 975X Power Up Edition | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 | 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 | Seagate 60 7200RPM PATA UDMA5 & 320 SATA2| Visiontek HD 3870 | Dell 2007WFP 20.1" | SoundBlaster Audigy 2 | Jazz Speakers JS300 2.1 | LG GSA-H12N UDMA4 | Logitech G5 & G15 | Logitech Rumblepad 2 | Epson Stylus CX4700 | Windows XP+SP3 | DirectX 9.0c

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Sorry if it looked like I was trying to take over your thread. Next time I'll ask before I take it upon myself to contribute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    loottool: What have you changed? It looks the same as Federelli's one to me.

Federelli: I think you should leave the standard fonts in the game until someone (Orkin is good at it) can be bothered to redraw them in high-res.
    My Site
    Batch-extract and re-archive individual ROMs from GoodMerged 7z archives into individual ZIP or JMA files. (Now a Windows GUI program!)

Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has
    tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2%
    who hasn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i like the fonts of federelli (alpha could be better)
    they look very similar to the original ones
    i know this is hard work so:

you don't have to install them if u don't want em

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i agree, i like the new fonts, keep up the good work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks guys .

Though the fonts do look good, as many have said, they are not as true to the original as they can be. And if there's something i hate, is drawing fonts from scratch.
    What someone could to is create a complete .ttf file whith the complete font set, if orkin is willing to do so, i'd be pleased to incorporate every text texture into my pack, as long as he allows me to .

What i could to to fix it temporarilly is to add an outer glow to the text, though it's not worth it, i'd better like someone to remake the font set .

Almost 300 textures remade now .

MSI 975X Power Up Edition | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 | 2GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800 4-4-4-12 | Seagate 60 7200RPM PATA UDMA5 & 320 SATA2| Visiontek HD 3870 | Dell 2007WFP 20.1" | SoundBlaster Audigy 2 | Jazz Speakers JS300 2.1 | LG GSA-H12N UDMA4 | Logitech G5 & G15 | Logitech Rumblepad 2 | Epson Stylus CX4700 | Windows XP+SP3 | DirectX 9.0c

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is great, oot has never looked better, but i keep getting these wierd lines in the logo at the beginning?

Using a Radeon 9700 Pro with the latest catalyst.

Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have the same problem
    i'm sure that the video card is not the reason
    OPTIMUS PRIME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I also get lines, but not as bad. I'm pretty sure it's Rice's plugin at fault.
    My Site
    Batch-extract and re-archive individual ROMs from GoodMerged 7z archives into individual ZIP or JMA files. (Now a Windows GUI program!)

Drug Free For Life: 98% of the teenage population has
    tried drugs at least once. If you are one of the 2%
    who hasn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So all I have to do is put this file in my plugins folder load zelda, and eveything will be hight res.?

Page 2 of 232 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast