What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Dejital said:
True, but it looks pretty good ingame. :icecream:

I would make it look better, but I don't know how to change the palette of a texture. I can't figure it out. :yucky:

I'm having the same trouble! It's really getting on my nerves and I've started a new thread about it....whoops, sorry, I'm spamming. I now return you to your regularly schedualed thread.... :n64:

elitejavi

it's-a me!
like it... but, look at that hole or shadow in the nose, it seems like if him has been punched in the nose :icecream:

well, it's good

Edit: can anyone post a zip or a rar with all the letters retextured?

seeya

Last edited:

Dejital

elitejavi said:
Edit: can anyone post a zip or a rar with all the letters retextured?
Rice made one in his original post.
You can get it, but they're not organized so it's hard to get rid of the ones that Federelli retextured too (which are usually better).

elitejavi

it's-a me!
You can get it, but they're not organized so it's hard to get rid of the ones that Federelli retextured too (which are usually better).

well, that's easy to repair, when the "you want to remplace this" window appears, i click no! :p

hey, i downloaded your fece for link and erased the hole in the face, and now using it :icecream:

seeya

Dejital

elitejavi said:
well, that's easy to repair, when the "you want to remplace this" window appears, i click no! :p
No no, Federelli uses folders and Rice didn't. The "Do you want to replace" window comes up only if you put them in the same folder, but Federelli has a lot of folders so it doesn't appear.

elitejavi

it's-a me!
ah!
undertood...
i don't found the letters, so i decided to wait to fenderelli make a pack with them there(i doon't know why, but i didn't understood miself in the last line... :whistling )

thanks anyway!

seeya

Dejital

Okay, here's a new version. Delete your Face folder if you already have version 2 and install this one. I got rid of the broken nose and made the shadow less noticable. I think it looks a lot better now (I've also added the ear, please give me feedback on the ear because the shading I used was "different").

elitejavi

it's-a me!
like it, best than the erased one!

for the ears, i think them dosen't seem like holes(i mean, the seem like if link had something dirt in there :yucky: )

seeya

gandalf

Member ready to help
cooliscool said:
There's no such thing as 32-bit DDR, aside from the 6200TC.

Even then, speed has nothing to do with incorrect textures.
YOU said that because you are no living here :p, here you can find an MX 4000 with an 32-bit bus
MX 4000 comes with a bus of 32-bit or 64-bit, because they are cheap and the manufacturer make the care more cheaper with an 32-bit bus.
And with that, i like to say that the poor bus can make an huge slowdown in any game

Dejital

DarthDazDC said:
Posts like this. :whistling

I don't see a reason to create a new topic, then people would just look at the topic less and download the pack less. :huh:

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
Its probably because this is a 16 page long thread and maby it will be a near final.

just a guess

optimus$prime

fed & kman: do you plan to use the new feature of the 6.1.1beta5?
<<32bit png instead of color indexed>>

if so you could redo your hires_ci textures
(for ci textures that don't change their palette during the game)

what do you think?

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
how are we supposed to know exactly which ci textures don't have their palettes changed?

Kerber2k

This thread is gonna be tossed out like old garbage to make way for new shiny stuff.
....whew smells like somones been throwing dirty diapers in here. :yucky:
Peace.