What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

_pm_ Super Smash Bros.

h3h3

using the u version as well it's working for me too:)
and more over it's really an improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just realized that before
yoshi looked
a frog °_°
...great job..
not as 3dimensional as ur samus though
looking forward to ur release :)

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
I put this folder in my hires_texture folder, i have load hires textures enabled, zelda is the only hires thing i have that works. When i launch ssb i dont see any differance in the character select menu. What am i doing wrond? does any have any suggestions?

1. My hires folder
2. Inside my hires folder
3. Inside my SSB folder
4. Hires settings
5. SSB screenshot

3.***UPDATED***

5.***UPDATED***

Whay arent they hires?

Last edited:

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
Ive made progress.I got yoshi to work. It worked because it was in a folder called menu inside the ssb folder. The main pack isint like that. What do I do? Do I need to make a folder named something to get it to work?

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
the Yoshi hi-res is working perfect here. just extracted it in the plugin folder and enabled it.

Dejital

Is anybody planning to retexture the stages? I'd love to see Link's stage retextured by someone like Cloudscapes. :D

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Dejital said:
Is anybody planning to retexture the stages? I'd love to see Link's stage retextured by someone like Cloudscapes. :D

We've tried, the textures are all a mess. Try reading further up this page, eh? :\

OP
B

Blukstak

The textures of the stages just can't be changed?

I have tried a lod but it doesn't seems to work

sick deal

Here is my attempt at the character pictures. I have been using the ssbm character renders for the pictures. I have found renders online for all the characters except jigglypuff and luigi, since they are secret characters in ssbm, nintendo did not release high rez character renders for them. If anyone likes textures I made, I will post a pack of all ten characters.

optimus$prime

hmm nice textures
i'm also working on these character icons since a few days. but i don't use them from ssbm.
the result is that not all of mine have same style: some render - some comic
but this isn't final yet

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Holy crap! It looks way better than the original ones! Keep up the good work!

optimus$prime

thx but i want to release them when i finished all 10 of them

but a small release anyway
hires menu hand:

SMASH BROTHERS#70BDC73B#3#2_all.png
SMASH BROTHERS#5704ED77#3#2_all.png
SMASH BROTHERS#C098CDD2#3#2_all.png

Last edited:

optimus$prime

hmm i'm sorry
yes i know the level textures are most important for the game
some of the effects can be modified
the models and some background parts of the level but they are in ci which is difficult to improve
if someone tells me there is a possebility to improve level textures i would start working right now

Last edited:

Knuckles

I think you should use the fox of SSBM, not the adventure/assault one (it doesn't look great on those games)

but great work so far!

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
I like them, post the package, and just out of curisity are the characters in game also high res?

optimus$prime

wow nice work _pm_
don't stop working :bouncy:

knuckles: yes i know what you mean, but the ssbm version is too less detailt. but i also have to take the ssbm version of ness because there is no good pic on the net