What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cloudscapes' Super Mario 64 texture pack thread..

minkster

I've also been working on the powerbar. This is my first hirez texture. Feel free to comment on it.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
that one needs a bit more work, look at the outer circle.. thats my only complaint, otherwise its good.

here's my version of your little texture, its not much better... :p

I was never actually able to load any of these improved powerbar textures, the original sticks.

Last edited:

minkster

Yours looks good too. The stupid imaging program I'm using doesn't have a stencil of some kind to make a perfect circle. Eventually I'll get the kinks out of it. :p Do you know a good freeware program that could do such a thing? Thanks-minkster

Last edited:

minkster

I finished mine except for the Mario face part...I'm new to redoing textures so I don't know if I can accomplish that any time quickly, but feel free to tell me what you think about the textures provided below. :)

Last edited:

_pm_

Pathetic Member
John Doe said:
I've tried to recreate the power bar too - here is it (with some fonts and icons) :) ...

Nice job, it looks awesome!! :)

EDIT: About that Mario face, try to see if this one fits in the power bar. I made it some days ago, use it if you like (It's an actual texture, the screenshot shows where it belongs).

Last edited:

Frogacuda

John Doe said:
I've tried to recreate the power bar too - here is it (with some fonts and icons) :) ...
The icons look nice, but the power bar seems off too me. Try adding a slight bevel to the inner part of the wood lining that frames the power bar to make it look inset, and maybe make the divider lines a little thinner, or also inset. Right now it looks too much like a sticker pasted on top of the wood.

John Doe

OK... something more to play with ;) . I couldn't find any pics of the coins, so i rendered it by myself to create the icon. Hope you'll like it...

I also finished all numbers, some more symbols and items. Maybe i'll do some rework on the power bar :blush: ...

Last edited:

pilm

Numbers and icons are looking great ! And the Mario face Mask is a good idea too (any plans for Bowser's one ?)

I hope all this contributions will be merged in the next release of the pack !

Kolano

Orbs

It surprises me no one had done these yet, since they are probably some of the easiest textures to do. In anycase, here are high res versions of all the orb textures (Bombomb's, Chomps chain, etc).

OP
cloudscapes

cloudscapes

Carbon-based molecule.
e2zippo said:
Come on cloudie, give us an update :bouncy:

Tell you the truth I've been busy/uninspired this week. :/ No update this friday.
Sorry, real life getting in the way. :) I knew from the start that this wouldn't be done in just a few weeks anyway. I'll do some this weekend which will guarantee the next friday update. I can usually do a whole level in a couple hours.

Last edited: