What's new

Rice Video 6.1.0c - HiRez Texture Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
the method used for zelda doesn't do complete framebuffer emulation, so there isn't a massive slow down.

anyway,.. i've tried Riced plugin in other games... its just as crap in them.

Tillin9

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Zelda Logo lines...

Howdy, I know this was a known issue in the past, but I'm getting the lines in the hi-res OOT logo. I looked through this thread and the one from the Federelli pack and tried changing all the mentioned settings, now luck. I then tried virtually all the options, and nothing really made it better. Is there any official solution?

I'm runing XP SP2, DirectX 9.0c and have a Saffire Radeon 9700 Pro with CATYLST 6.14. I'm using Project64 1.6, OOT 1.0 with the 0.2 Federelli.

Tillin9

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Sorry, please ignore the previous post. I downloaded the new 6.1.1 Beta 10 and nearly all my problems are fixed.

Keep up the good work!!!

One minor issue is left, sometimes textures don't fall together seemlessly, and there are yellowish pixels at the gaps. However, this is really minor and all video plugins do it to some extent.

Markusredfield

have a little problem i will change to hi res and it doas not work
1.plugins are correct load the game but and i most go to video settings
and change to hi-res.but it says advanced options are not allowed. i testet it with pj64 and 1964.

please help a little .:bouncy:

shpladoink

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is a Project64-related problem or a plugin one, so I figured I'd ask here first.

I'd been using Rice's video plugin with the Federelli's hi-res texture pack on my old computer, and while it ran a little slowly and had a few graphical issues (due to my not having a graphics card), but it still worked pretty well.

I have just installed Project64 1.6 on my new computer, and placed the Rice's plugin files in the correct directories. I'm getting the following errors when I click on the Options>Settings... menu to switch to Rice's plugin:

This application has failed to start because MSVCR71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

This application has failed to start because MSVCP71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Failed to load plugin:
C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Plugin\RiceVideo.dll

I found it odd that the RiceVideoDbg.dll plugin loaded fine, but the RiceVideo.dll one did not. Is this somehow related to the other missing .dll files?

Thanks in advance.

edit: well shit, i'd downloaded the missing .dll files, but i put them in the wrong system folder. i is a smart!

Keep up the good work, fellas. You've provided me with many hours of hi-res gaming enjoyment.

Last edited:
M

MattiFS

yo,

I'm not sure if this is a PJ64-related problem or a plugin one but when i put the plugin in the plugin folder and open PJ64's settings in options
Sorry if their has already been something on this, if so can you direct me to it please.

f.jpg

DDRPIP

The One and Only
you don't have all the files needed for the plugin..(you're missing a configuration or .dll file) do some more searching and you should be able to find them.

M

MattiFS

Ok, i have it working but i cant find the textures i want, can anyboby tell me where i could get the Hi-Rez Zelda Retexture Pack for free?

Last edited:

GreenLink

nice but theres one problem, when ever i try to load textures, the emulator crashes after the textures are loaded. can i have some help plz

DJLO

You have just contributed so greatly to the spriting community words can not even describe it. However i may add i was slightly confused on where to put BMGLibPNG.dll . ha maybe im just retarded. anyways im seeing definite improvement already(the flames on the logo in OoT no longer loop incorrectly), as well as being in LOVE with the texture dump feature.

i love you, lets get married.

10/10

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
You have just contributed so greatly to the spriting community words can not even describe it. However i may add i was slightly confused on where to put BMGLibPNG.dll . ha maybe im just retarded. anyways im seeing definite improvement already(the flames on the logo in OoT no longer loop incorrectly), as well as being in LOVE with the texture dump feature.

i love you, lets get married.

10/10
You should try the Rice Video Releases by mudlord.
They are even better and than you will probably also love mudlord!
Get them here!
Btw: you digged a 6 month old thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.