What's new

Rice Video 6.1.0c - HiRez Texture Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Shadow-

Banned
And don't forget to set "render to texture" to "hide r-t-t effects", because the objects behind the motion blur effect (the logo and the Mask) are still visible, then.

heyhey

rice, first of all thanks for your work and keeping n64 alive.

now, hopefully i have saved you a headache here :p i have found that in super mario 64 if you enable dump textures and the path to where they should go doesn't exist, that's when the textures in the game start crapping themselves, as in minkster's screenshot. if you stop the emulation, manually create the folder(s) needed, and restart the game, texture dumping works great and everything appears as it should. so the easy fix is creating the needed folders for the user. :bouncy:

talker

Well, hi again. Iv'e done some playing thru Zelda OoT.. And i'm wondring if the game shoud be like this "see picture".
It's at the place when you've groun up and have done the tempels, and have newly come to Tempel of Time and meeting Zelda.

Cheers,

Ps.. I'm playing at my laptop.. don't remember the system specs, but it's higher then my other computer.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Will anyone help me with my Mario Kart 64 problem? It's running choppy and I've only seen this with the new version. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Clements

talker said:
Well, hi again. Iv'e done some playing thru Zelda OoT.. And i'm wondring if the game shoud be like this "see picture".
It's at the place when you've groun up and have done the tempels, and have newly come to Tempel of Time and meeting Zelda.

Cheers,

Ps.. I'm playing at my laptop.. don't remember the system specs, but it's higher then my other computer.

Totally normal. ;)

zsnes9x2001

First up Thanks for the great work and dedication in still working in your Plugin.
Its a huge step in the right direction.
Just one thing.

I dont know if its my setup or what, but with regards to Mario Tennis.
I use your default .INI file
After load Mario Tennis I go configure gfx plugin / current game option.
Then change "N64 Frame Buffer = with emulator"
and "Rendering to texture = Hide render-to-texture effects"

Everything else is how you make default in .ini
This take out some GFX, but make game a lot more playable and better on my system, and maybe help you. Anyway, Great job again and lot of options to play with now.

Canto

i just "installed" the new Rice plugin on my porject64 for WWF No Mercy, Ive never installed a plugin before so i might have messed up, but this is what it looks like when i use Rice Plugin, help would be great:

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Canto said:
i just "installed" the new Rice plugin on my porject64 for WWF No Mercy, Ive never installed a plugin before so i might have messed up, but this is what it looks like when i use Rice Plugin, help would be great:

If you do have a fairly good video card, you can try to select different color combiner modes to see if it helps. It looks like that your video card is below the minimal requirement for this game.

If other plugins or older plugins work for you, then try them, too.

dwk3

Jet Force Gemini

Has anyone found settings that make the intro to Jet Force Gemini show correctly, both DirectX and OpenGL have different problems? DriectX has a gray boarder and OpenGl seems to have some sort of priority problem.

Dejital

I can't get the textures to dump. Are there any combinations of things I should select?
And yes, I did check "Dump textures to a file" or whatever.

Edit: Scratch that. I made the folder ahead of time and it worked.

Last edited:

new_profile

Zelda gliches

Hi all,
I would thank rice for this great plugin. It's nice to play again Zelda :)
However, I've noticed a gliche on the submenu of Zelda (look at the shield and link's head).
I've tried all frame buffer effect without result.

I have a [email protected] and an FX5200 using DX9 and the latest forceware from NVidia.

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.