Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the tip Trotterwatch ,It solves Messed-up logo problem...

In this version ,Most of the color combiner problems are gone with limited stage,TNT combiner ,but still old combiner problem: the game "Dual Heroes" The ring rope (?) is just white instead of transparent...in case you don't know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    in the plugin settings "Basic Framebuffer" is set as the n64 frame buffer, unfortunatly for me that means 10fps. i had to set it to none to get good fps.. [Majora's Mask]

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alien see the screenshots and cry.....

Well, have you seen the screenshots posted before?
    These are an interesting example of inutility of change texture option who destroy a game soul!
    when i see THE masterpiece Zelda with these ridicule textures, i think that maybe we have reached the end of emulation spirit and we have reached a circus-dimension where everyone can destroy a game, every game, and re-construct-it without respect for the game in-self and crew who made-it.

PS: sorry for my english; if i can talk in my native language, i say more bad words about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roxoxx
    Well, have you seen the screenshots posted before?
    These are an interesting example of inutility of change texture option who destroy a game soul!
    when i see THE masterpiece Zelda with these ridicule textures, i think that maybe we have reached the end of emulation spirit and we have reached a circus-dimension where everyone can destroy a game, every game, and re-construct-it without respect for the game in-self and crew who made-it.

PS: sorry for my english; if i can talk in my native language, i say more bad words about this.
    What's wrong with updating a games graphics? If anything at all it shows how much people love a game, enough to spend time that could be used for much more prductive things on making higher resolution textures for a classic.

If I was a game developer or an artist and I saw somebody updated some of my old work to look better I'd be happy.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alien artist?

if i was an artist i had the maximum respect for masterpieces!
    for example, you would be able to change bible's ending or chapters?
    you would be able to add something to paintings (eg: clothes to Michelangelo's Giudizio Universale??).
    Sorry but i don't agree!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If you don't agree, just don't use it ffs. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO USE IT.

????????????????????????? Doomulation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roxoxx
    for example, you would be able to change bible's ending or chapters?
    Oh please... that is a bad comparison. For the whole issue, let people do as they will. YOU, on the other hand, do not need to use it. So don't. That's alright for you, isn't it?
    Atashi wa juu-yon-sai no onna no ko! Atashi no namae wa Miizuki. Yurushiku ne!
    Nani? Atashi o shinjirimasen desu ka? Baka!
    "You're all doomed! Doomed, I say! Hehe... are we approaching the end of the world?"

shikata ga kaite aru - "the instructions are written above"
    Need to download GoodN64 or instructions to use it? Need to check if it's a good or bad rom?
    Download: Glide64 | Hacktarux's wrapper

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alien yes but...

Yes but i think that i can say my opinion about... or this thread is only for people who agree with this?
    if yes, then write that is ONLY for who is agree and there is no space for people who don't think so. Beautiful example of "american-style" democracy...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No, but whinging constantly about something is frowned upon. If you don't like it, move along and just don't use the plugin. No harm done, no one is going to break into your house in Italy and put it on your computer.

This is an internet forum that uses it's own set of rules - it doesn't have to abide to a true democracy if it doesn't wish to.

Now please from now on stop polluting this thread with off topic nonsense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    roxoxx, the thing is, if you were to uses glasses because you don't see things clear enough, would you use them or would you prefer to remain half-blinded? With this new plugin we (Rice and the ones who made some hi-res textures) tried to keep the feeling of the original game but updating it to today's resolutions.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast