What's new

Zelda ww trouble

OP
.TrIdAn.

.TrIdAn.

3D Designer
well then i guess theres no use of using it then.

then they will look like it looks zelda for me.........

previw.jpg

Knuckles

A way to get ride of the extra stuff:

-open the video plugin config
-enable "overlay some statistics"
-click ok
-----the uselss extra stuff should dissapear
--go back in the plugin config and disable it .

OP
.TrIdAn.

.TrIdAn.

3D Designer
wow now it runs with 28.65 fps and graphics look better.

only thing is sounds dont work.??

and game goes slow but not as slow as last time.

im also downloading sonic adventures 2, does anyone think it will work fine? :homestar:

or zelda four swords?

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Vile324 said:
Normally, you'd start at the bottom and work your way up. As Bust a Move 3000 is the first most emulators emulate, because the graphics are much simpiler then the other games. You wouldn't expect it to run Metroid Prime in the first release, would you? :p

Not all games are 3D though, games like Smash Brothers aren't much 3D. 3D means walk anywhere, basicly. A 3D enviroment, not a sidescroller.
No, 2d means Z == 0 always. Hmm, or is it? I guess it can matter on how you define it. Or perhaps we should say that anything consisting of polygons is basically 3d, not 2d. Smash brothers is fully 3d, only you can't walk in the Z direction.

Btw, sound doesn't work probably because it isn't implemted. The only thing that works is "streaming" sound that comes directly off the disc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

JinXD

Doomulation said:
Btw, sound doesn't work probably because it isn't implemted. The only thing that works is "streaming" sound that comes directly off the disc. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The teaser had streaming audio which was only a hack. Since the "final" release, sound is implemented, although some games don't have it at all - Wind Waker being one of them.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
.TrIdAn. said:
well then i guess theres nothing i can do with this emu............

Do you own a GCN, or are you one of the people expecting GCN emulation to be superb as of now? GCN emulation might never be as flawless as N64, but it does work and that's what matters at this point in time. :)