What's new

Zelda ww trouble

.TrIdAn.

3D Designer
hi im new and i opened ww in dolphin and it runs slow and with bad graphics.

and my video card is Geforce 4 mx 420.

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
well......Zelda WW goes ingame but with slow FPS.......the graphics are bad probably of two reasons: one-your card is good but to run Zelda WW with good graphics you need at least a Geforce 5500+ or a ATI Radeon 9600+......the 2nd reason...is that Zelda WW have bugs ,so you see glitches and all that kind of stuff.....in the next realese those graphics problems will be resolved. How many FPS goes in your PC??

OP
.TrIdAn.

.TrIdAn.

3D Designer
well it goes about 2.00 up. :saint:

just one question, ww is the first one ive tried so far and runs bad so does this mean all games run like this?

Last edited:

smcd

Pretty much all of them, Bust a Move seems to be OK though - look at the screenshots section and you can tell such things

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Well, if you wait until the next version, you will get a bit more out of Zelda. However, your card does not support a feature it uses so it will look a tad terrible.

But, in the next release a lot more games run at reasonable speeds. Donkey Konga for one, runs at 40 FPS depending on your PC. JinXD has managed to pull of a 60, however that is too fast. :p

Sonic Heroes, Crazy Taxi, Wario World, Nintendo Puzzle Collection.. they all run nicely in the new version, which should be coming within the next.. hmm, I estimate** a month or less. The team has been working very hard, and I assure you the job they've done so far is absolutely amasing. :D

**Prone to changing, but you'll be happy when the release comes out.

JinXD

Calm down you noodle! A good few games work flawlessly:

Bust-a-move 3000
Namco Museum
Donkey Konga (WIP full speed)
PC Genjin (30-40fps)

Pky

Hey why don't you just shut up, if you don't like the emulator, go away. The Beyblade works too. So you can start by searching and then talking.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Super Noodle said:
Omg. ONLY 1 GAME IS PLAYABLE with dolphin and thats Bust-A-Move 3000. NOTHING ELSE WORKS DECENTLY.
So go kill yourself or do your own damn emulator and see how easy it is!

blax

How bout getting back to the topic? ;)
Do you mean stuff like the "big black thing" around Link when talking about glitches? Because that's what I have... that's my part for this ;)

blax

PS: I could give you some screenies if you're unsure about that problem...

Last edited:

Knuckles

that thing is normal, it's a bug with the shadow, the shadow itself got removed in the unreleased version to avoid this bug.

maxim(L2)

hey isnt all game`s can be considerd 3d?¿, since most games that are 2d are just stuck in a single digit on the z axis :saint:

OP
.TrIdAn.

.TrIdAn.

3D Designer
but at least a good game should work.

they arnt going to do a hard time emu and then u can only wrong games that are usless and bad.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
.TrIdAn. said:
but at least a good game should work.

they arnt going to do a hard time emu and then u can only wrong games that are usless and bad.

Normally, you'd start at the bottom and work your way up. As Bust a Move 3000 is the first most emulators emulate, because the graphics are much simpiler then the other games. You wouldn't expect it to run Metroid Prime in the first release, would you? :p

Not all games are 3D though, games like Smash Brothers aren't much 3D. 3D means walk anywhere, basicly. A 3D enviroment, not a sidescroller.

Pky

I'm not sure but i think you're expecting too much, and if you want to see the full list with the games that work (how) go to the compatibility thread. Oh.. i just hate those who can use this emu and even say : " This stupid thing doesn't emulate nothing".