What's new

Resident Evil 3-Gay question

jessman1988

Banned
Resident Evil 3-kinda pointless question

Sorry, but how many discs is resident evil 3 for the dreamcast? I was thinking of ordering it and a friend told me that there was only one. BUT, every other resident evil game for the system is 2 discs, so is he lying?

Last edited:
OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
well, it's a completely dumb question that no one in the other forums would answer. thanks for the info. it's just weird that even the gamecube version was 2 discs. well, thanks again.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Holy sh*t, he is back...
*PsyMan goes to create a "jessman's problems" thread...
Resident Evil 3 for DC is the same game that was released for PSX and PC (the game is on one CD for PSX and PC too).
The gamecube version of the game is enchanced and also has better GFX and sound (that's why the game is on two disks).

Last edited:

JinXD

PsyMan said:
The gamecube version of the game is enchanced and also has better GFX and sound (that's why the game is on two disks).
AFAIK only the original Resident Evil was remade, the rest were released without changes. Maybe a resolution increase but that was it....

Trotterwatch

Just wondering, does the title of this thread indicate it's coming from an out of the closet Gay? I think that makes more sense than implying that the game has some sort of sexuality.

If it's the former which I suspect it is, congrats on your outing Jessman :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Just because its 1 disc doesn't mean it is a bigger disc, it just means they've found a way to fit it in one, they managed to fit RE2 into a tiny n64 rom.

Nintendo managed to fit a massive game like oot into a 24mb rom as well, size don't matter to game companys who are experts when it comes to the art of compression.

Last edited:
OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
Trotterwatch said:
Just wondering, does the title of this thread indicate it's coming from an out of the closet Gay? I think that makes more sense than implying that the game has some sort of sexuality.

If it's the former which I suspect it is, congrats on your outing Jessman :)

heh, heh. still giving me a hard time, i see. it's cool. usually after i re-read a message that i JUST typed, i can't even believe that it's ME who said such a thing, lol.