Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Star Wars Rogue Leader - Rogue Squadron II and dolphin

I need help, i cant play Star Wars Rogue Leader - Rogue Squadron II on dolphin

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dancta; February 3rd, 2005 at 11:17.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Comp is Athlon sempron 2200+ 512 Ram Kingstone Gigacube Radeon 9600 xt 120 gb seagate hdd and i cant ran the game, the gcm file. Can u help me??? The game is very cool and i can play only on gamecube...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Doesn't work with Dolphin I'm afraid, any game with the SPR_SDR error is not gonna work.....

EDIT: You also have framebuffer enabled, only use that with homebrew.
    Last edited by JinXD; February 3rd, 2005 at 11:30.

OS: Vista Home Premium 32bit || CPU: Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66Ghz & Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro || Mainboard: Abit IP35-E Intel P35 || RAM: Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 2GB Kit DDR2-800 XMS2-6400 || Graphics: XFX 8800GTS 320MB || Audio: Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme || Storage: Samsung 320GB HD321KJ Spinpoint T|| Disk Drives: NEC AD-7170A-0B Multiwriter Black 18x DVD±RW || Case: Antec Nine Hundred/Ultimate Gamer || PSU: Corsair 520W HX Series Modular

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wath is the spr_sdr error, and with doesnt work???, the gcm file is corupt???,wath is the problem???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The problem is with Dolphin, not the image. Maybe a future release will fix it, you'll have to wait and hope.....

OS: Vista Home Premium 32bit || CPU: Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66Ghz & Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro || Mainboard: Abit IP35-E Intel P35 || RAM: Corsair TWIN2X2048-6400 2GB Kit DDR2-800 XMS2-6400 || Graphics: XFX 8800GTS 320MB || Audio: Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme || Storage: Samsung 320GB HD321KJ Spinpoint T|| Disk Drives: NEC AD-7170A-0B Multiwriter Black 18x DVD±RW || Case: Antec Nine Hundred/Ultimate Gamer || PSU: Corsair 520W HX Series Modular

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Than i wait and hope.....thanks

Emulator Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Rouge Leader games will not be easy to get running as they really use the MMU seriously unlike most other games, and we haven't emulated it. If we did managed to emulate it, it would cause quite a performance drop, and Dolphin is slow enough already don't you think?

Besides, these games push the gamecube so hard that I'd be surprised if we'd get above 1 FPS..
    Last edited by ector; February 3rd, 2005 at 21:57.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ector
    The Rouge Leader games (are there more that gives the spr_sdr? if so please list them here!) will not be easy to get running as they really use the MMU seriously unlike most other games, and we haven't emulated it. If we did managed to emulate it, it would cause quite a performance drop, and Dolphin is slow enough already don't you think?

Besides, these games push the gamecube so hard that I'd be surprised if we'd get above 1 FPS..
    Yes, but isn't it possible to make it ignore the error and continue emulating what it can? I mean, if you haven't emulated it it's one thing, but surely it has to use normal Gamecube effects!

..... I'm wrong, aren't I?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol yeah. if it cant run because a certain thing is unemulated, then u havent got a gud chance of runnin it
    Specs:
    Windows XP Pro SP2
    3.2GHZ HT Pentium 4
    1GB 3200 DDR memory Dual Channel
    Gigabyte Mainboard
    Geforce FX 5600 Ultra
    DVD-RW DL Drive
    DVD reader
    Floppy Disk Drive
    120GB 7200RPM Hard Drive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDazDC
    lol yeah. if it cant run because a certain thing is unemulated, then u havent got a gud chance of runnin it
    Not quite, I have a feeling it doesn't use it completely. Even if it uses that part of the GCN's hardware extensively, it still means it could emulate a bit. I'm no coding expert, but that's what I interpret. I mean, they've got that "ignore unemulated opcodes" and it ignores some of them, but it still keeps emulating, no? It's probably not the same concept though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast