What's new

Got iso but in "rar" files

Status
Not open for further replies.

venom30

i got an iso from an friend "marvel vs capcom2" ,he asked me if i would know how to make it , and i looked. there is 9 rar files named "mvsc2.001 till .009" and when i unpack them he asks for an file named "mvsc.001.r0" ,it didn`t come with that file so i thought try "all files" and then i took the "mvsc.001.rar" file, he asked a few times more for the "r0" file till the end ,there comes an message thats somethings wrong with the file. now thats the fourth game that happend this way. does somebody knows what am i doing wrong?
and before he renamed the files have an ending ( i mean .something- just called mvsc2.001 and 001 file)

sorry for my bad english ,its because i`m german

OP
venom30

venom30

i cant open all,because when i try to open 001 it comes an failure message, and thats the 4th game that happend this way! it cant be that every game is like this! and why does it asks for the ".r0" file??????

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Uhhh... shouldn't this be considered against the rules? I mean his "friend" obviously got the game illegally.

Trotterwatch

Update your copy of Winrar. I will allow a response, then I'll close the thread as it does sail very close to unallowed territory.

KoHaN69

Game-a-holic
venom30 said:
winrar is the newest
Just die, all your problems will go away... or redownload and use bit{bleep} from
******.com

i give no warez!

Edit by Trotterwatch: Stupid idiot, do that again and it's a straight ban - I don't care how many letters you removed from the word 'Torrent' in the warez link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.