What's new

problem with 1964

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toasty

Sony battery
Well at least the OP is following up on the issue! I project that in the next five to ten years we will isolate the issue jopoj is experiencing with 1964. Then, in mere decades, after research and extensive trials, we will be able to guide him to a solution.

On the bright side, this certainly stands in stark contrast with many newbies who come along, ask a question and start demanding an answer two minutes later. :rolleyes:

littlelaurence

This guy is totally unbelievable. I can't even begin to understand how he manages to come here every couple of months or years just to contribute to nothing...

ok if this keeps goin on the same way i will be dead by the time this gets loved soo...
i will attempt to solve it and save you guys five years of your life
jopoj: go to plugins/ video settings and just change the buttons to whatever you want them to be.

(i'll be expecting a thank you in two years)

Hellraiser465

ok if this keeps goin on the same way i will be dead by the time this gets loved soo...
i will attempt to solve it and save you guys five years of your life
jopoj: go to plugins/ video settings and just change the buttons to whatever you want them to be.

(i'll be expecting a thank you in two years)

Nearly a year, I wonder how he'll react to such an answer he could've found on google in mere seconds!

Status
Not open for further replies.