What's new

Dolwin 0.10 Shots

OP
JinXD

JinXD

This is all I've had time to take ;) I'll wait til the game patches etc. that Knuckles was speaking about are released before I test it properly......

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
JinXD said:
This is all I've had time to take ;) I'll wait til the game patches etc. that Knuckles was speaking about are released before I test it properly......

o_O ... i get better graphics then that and i have a 9200SE...you have something set up wrong

OP
JinXD

JinXD

_Chrono_ said:
o_O ... i get better graphics then that and i have a 9200SE...you have something set up wrong
Prolly, I just glanced down the list to see a compatable game and ran it.....

mateyo

This cant be really happening
screenies

Here are some of my screens i took
Bust a Move Runs like hell. this is the emu i choose to play that game ;)
Mario Kart DD: i am sure it would run further but i cant move up or down in th e memorycard screen... works in bust a move though...
Sonic Collection Runs that far... til now...
This images were taken with Dolwin: 0.10.1 (includes the patches )
edit: just read... all old pics... were posted by knuckles ages ago... still enjoy... hf ;P want to see more pics of you guys here

Last edited:

mateyo

This cant be really happening
hey thats great u got ingame... i cant cause somehow my controlls are hanging at the memory card screen at mario... :(
cant move the cursor up for "without freaking memcard!" ;(

Nifty

I only saw this now, don't know if it has been asked before.
Why is it that the date at the right bottom says "31 december 1999 23.51.47.711".
A bug or does it have a meaning?

I guess the millenium bug finally showed up :huh: :happy:

Knuckles

nah, that 's the emu clock not working right, I'm not sure why but it does that only with the dolphin's video plugin, if you use the dolwin one, it's fine.

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
mateyo said:
hey thats great u got ingame... i cant cause somehow my controlls are hanging at the memory card screen at mario... :(
cant move the cursor up for "without freaking memcard!" ;(

its a known bug :p theres a way to get around it...

USE memcards :p

Knuckles

let's just revive a bit this topic with some good shots showing the stability of dolwin on SSBM :p (well, it still hangs sometime)

-Master Hand at the end of 1P classic mode with Fox :)

Knuckles

erm, don't look at the FPS counter :p
it kinda screws up when you mess with the CPU settings ;)

it's more around 5 - 6 fps

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Knuckles, did that require you to play up to that point on the emulator? :huh: If so, either you have a LOT of patience, or dolwin is out performing the other emus by a wide margin oO