What's new

Mario64 Bob-Omb Battlefield - Discussions here

Knuckles

also not Pd related !!!

I had AGAIN some fun tonight, I got the Mario64 bo-omb Battlefield imported in ued, a quick scalling/texturing & lighting and there what you got!

I also found that if I convert the WHOLE mesh into a Static meshes, I get ride of crashes and holes/bugs :D so this one might get released! I need to texture everything from the normal mesh, and when done, I simply convert to a static mesh and there! you have a perfectly working map USING THE ORIGINAL N64 mesh!!!!!

here's 2 shots from the start:

and actually, those shots are directly from the Editor:
proof! EDITOR SHOT
1152x864 shot :p, a bit big

Last edited:
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

lol, then, you'll be happy to see those, they are level only shots, there is no trees/flowers and so, they will be added later, same as Paths, a working sky, weapons ect. you'll have fun, shooting with a Reedemer from the top :p (there will be one :p)

For Conker, I dunno if
1st: the game work with the TR64 OGL (or nemu gfx)
2nd: if the game load the whole 3d or only parts (I think it might be only in parts, so might be REALLY hard to put all together)

EDIT: erm... Am I supposed to be doing Perfect dark Maps actually....? :unsure:

Last edited:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Distractions are good, Knuckles. Spend some time doing other maps and you'll get less bored with doing the same ol' same ol'. I doubt anyone'll complain about this. This is definatly a reason enough to buy UT2K4 if you can get this, and perhaps a couple other levels up. Like the outer parts of the castle, or perhaps inside the casle, that would be SO sweet. I'll likely buy this game in mid June/early July, so that'll be sweet if you have that Mario64 map up. Looks great. :)
- Modem

sheik124

Emutalk Member
so Knuckles, WIZPIG WIZPIG! :)
gotta admit, playing UT2K4 on bomb-omb battlefield will be more funny than it is fun
EDIT: ooh, is there anyway to embed music into maps? imagine fragging people with that fruity music, bwahaha

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

the map WILL be released, the original Mario64 music will be in too. I just have a LITTLE problem with my static Mesh. as soon as it's fixed, I'll add the extra (trees/signs/flower/moving objects ect.

also, I saw that Mario64 doesn't use any lights, it's simply an ambiance light,which is fast to do in UT2k4 ;)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I ran a server with the first beta some hours ago, a lot of people joined in and played and had fun :) I now MIGHT be able to do the Hyrule field too :)

I might do some other beta maps server frequently, just join #emulation64 to see if there is one up or not (just ask me if I'm in (Knux))

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I'm adding them , it's the last thing to do. Trees, flowers, moving parts, signs, ect.

Edit: oh, and the skybox :p

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Any way you could make the signs readable? Haha, that would be so cool. Whether they'd be directly from the game, or a message from the author of the map. :)
- Modem

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
What about the Mario64 map that you were working on a while ago? Did that ever get finished? :)
- Modem

zuran

Seriously this is very very good job, I never been so amazed in seeing such good work. I can't wait for the releases of Perfect Dark Mod, Golden Eye Mod, Mario 64 Map, etc. All that stuff deserve a good 10/10. :happy: