What's new

Mario64 Bob-Omb Battlefield - Discussions here

JinXD

Nice, have to test this later. Have you thought of posting this on the atari community forums?

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

oh crap gonna fix it asap

EDIT: fixed and re-uploaded, download it back !

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Knuckles said:
oh crap gonna fix it asap
Second bug: Every time I die this happens.. it aint random, i end up at the top of the map:p

Thanks for your work btw :D

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

that one is normal, like the 1st version, and it case you didn't notice, this is the BOTTOM of the map ,you are simply looking upside down... -_-

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
its not normal to end up on the bottom of the map actually... i've not seen it happen in any other map.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

damn, I'm tired of explaining it! i'll explain back EVERYTHING , just not now, tired and it might ends not realy good.

Last edited:

soccerboi00

Knuckles!!! Absolutly amazing!

In your readme, you said that bots cannot be used, but I did a quick match with bots and it works perfect. You might want to change that.

I was wondering how long it takes to rip the levels off the rom and place them into a UT2004 map. Is it easy or hard?

Last edited:

Shpongled

News Junkie
o...m...f...g... This has to be the coolest video-game-type-thing I've seen all year.

Pure genius, man. I'm still playing the old 2000 UT, so I'm gonna go out TOMORROW and buy UT2004.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

soccerboi00 said:
Knuckles!!! Absolutly amazing!

In your readme, you said that bots cannot be used, but I did a quick match with bots and it works perfect. You might want to change that.

I was wondering how long it takes to rip the levels off the rom and place them into a UT2004 map. Is it easy or hard?

as I already explained a LOT of times, you can put bots in the map but they will stay stuck around the starting points since I didn't do any boths pathcing( the thing that tells them where to go). The bots will run around their spot and won't go around the level to "hunt" you or other ones.

That map is a better online map then single with bots.

I might do the paths one day...

Shpongled

News Junkie
I'll bake you some chocolate chip cookies in the shape of Dr. Robotnik's mustache if you add the bot paths. =:) There are also some pretty insane maps in "Legend of the Mystical Ninja 64" that might inspire your skills. (;^_^)

Either way, thanks again.