What's new

Car Park - Discussions here

Knuckles

Damnit, just after that release, I started on Car Park and .. it's too easy! :p

Already have the first level done (bottom one), need to do the stairs part then duplicate it for the 3 others, do the middle and top level and it's done :\

here are some shots already :

Last edited:
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

There are still alot to do you know :p

last updates for the Car Park today (that's enough) :

I started this map around 22h00 (as you can see in the last post of the previous page) and it's currently 3h00 and I'm done with the main part :
Geometry = 100%
Lighting = 100%
Scale = perfect Already!

The things left to do that I will do tomorrow (need to sleep now :p) :
-Zoning
-Starting points
-Sky
-Doors+ sounds
-Music
-Level infos

The map won't be compatible with bots since there are doors and since it uses a UseTrigger to open them , I didn't find yet a way to make the bots to use them so there won't be any paths added except those from starting points to guns and other pickups.

and at last , shots from the "almost" completed map:

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Meh, RELEASE ALREADY!

PERFECT DARK - COMBAT SIMULATOR CAR PARK

Yep, the map is already fully completed with everything needed. All guns are there, all 3 floors, lighting, sky, level info, the 2 ladders on top are working :p and so.

map is not fully compatible with bots since the doors are using the UseTrigger and I didn't find yet a way to make the bots to use it. Due to that, I didn't do any bots pathing. the only paths are those already existing between starting points, guns and other pickups. If you put any bots, they will stay around those parts where they started. They also won't be able to open doors or to go up and down.

Total Size : 2.32MB (1.39MB + 954KB)
Format : WinRar splitted compressed archive.

Last edited:

Viper_Viper

sweet, xmas is approching soon and UT2004 is on its way! those maps look awsome and I cant wait till i can try the. I busted out my N64 and played some perfect dark on my new 50" DLP tv. Man it brings back memories.

sethdonut

Super Cipap Newbie
Fantastic Knuckles, two map releases in such a short time! Was Felicity released, or is that going to be an Xmas event >_>

Also, I move for a website update :whistling

Last edited:
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

for the site, I will do it but I willl wait Martin to get the new servers before to avoid down times.

For the felicity, I still need to fix a part in the GE one before I can continue the PD one.

TehOlga

Can you try doing paths for this? Seems like you fixed the key trigger doors pathing in Grid, so why not apply it here? :)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Yea, I'll prolly work on that... during the winter break.... where I'll have more time. ;)