What's new

Zelda - Hyrule field test

Knuckles

not - Perfect Dark related !!

I had some fun tonight using the Tr64 OGL vrml and texture dumper, don't take this one as a real thing it full of bugs, BSP holes and so, almost not playable!! it's only for fun. but MAYBE one day I'll do it.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
by god, if there was a hyrule map that would so convince me to buy UT2004. never played PD before but i'm sure this is cool. now, this may seem farfetched, but how about making the DK_Racing main area, you know where you can enter different worlds and go to taj to change your vehicle. of course, this is extremely fruity, but think of all the different terrain and shit that area had, it would be aweomse, especially having snipers hiding inside Wizpig :) :p

Antonskarp

linker said:
nice map knux

I've registered to speak in this thread. I don't even have UT2004, but I might get it just for your stuff! What I wanted to say is: Please don't forget the cheeses in the single player maps! (i dont remember if multiplayer maps had them)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Antonskarp said:
I've registered to speak in this thread. I don't even have UT2004, but I might get it just for your stuff! What I wanted to say is: Please don't forget the cheeses in the single player maps! (i dont remember if multiplayer maps had them)

Don't worry, I know where they all are, be sure that they will be in ;)

soccerboi00

Awesome! You should try it again with the plugin you used for Mario Bob-omb Battlefield v2 and see how it turns out. I love your work, don't stop anytime soon

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

mhhh, in fact, I didn't think about it at all! Would be a good idea, minus some problems with the ground but that can be fixed...

I'll go on it right away...

EDIT: after some test, it isn't good at all, most textures are screwed up and so. I'll have to do it but with another game or location....

Last edited:

isten3

Knuckles i need a little help! When i run my ut it runs ok but when i turn left or rifght it not always turn, only 1-2 sec later. My pc is amd 2400+ ati radeon 9600 pro 128mb 512 ddr ram. If you know why is this plz answer me! :bye3:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
isten3 said:
Knuckles i need a little help! When i run my ut it runs ok but when i turn left or rifght it not always turn, only 1-2 sec later. My pc is amd 2400+ ati radeon 9600 pro 128mb 512 ddr ram. If you know why is this plz answer me! :bye3:

Dude, I don't think that's a problem with his map. I think that's a problem with your UT2004 / PC. :p