What's new

Some new N64 on PS2 questions

Allnatural

protozerox said:
I'm pretty much a noob, but i think i got a point to make. The Snes station emu thing for the ps2 is based on snes 9x, perhaps it's possible to do the same with project 64 or something. Though i guess it'll need some MAJOR tweakin, hahaha.
If someone can figure out how to emulate N64 games on snes9x we're halfway there!

OP
Toasty

Toasty

Sony battery
Allnatural said:
If someone can figure out how to emulate N64 games on snes9x we're halfway there!
:evil: I thought this thread title looked familiar.

protozerox

So if we get the people from snes 9x, snes station and the people from pj64 to work together we MIGHT be able to get an emu for the ps2. Like that'll ever happen though.

snesmaster40

protozerox said:
So if we get the people from snes 9x, snes station and the people from pj64 to work together we MIGHT be able to get an emu for the ps2. Like that'll ever happen though.

Pss... I think you should stop making yourself look stupid

flowrent

Well i hope at least some games will be playable in the end ..like Super Mario 64,Donkey Kong 64 and Conker's BFD.
Can the emulator be optimised for specific games? I think it's no use to make an effort for games that are already on other consoles..just focus on the N64 eclusives..the ones that have a chance to work of course..

OP
Toasty

Toasty

Sony battery
Just wait for the Revolution - Nintendo will do a much better job on a console emulator for the N64.