What's new

A little help with analoge buttons(sliders) & Elsemi input plugin

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
I am using an XBox pad with an adaptor on my PC. I can set the back left and right shoulder buttons (sliders as the driver calls them), to either as buttons or proper 255 stage analoge buttons.

I am using the input plugin that comes with Chankast aplpha v0.25 called Elsemi. I have all my buttons set up just like a real Dreamcast (same!). I have not needed the shoulder buttons to be analoge until i got MSR. Now i need them to be analoge to get the throttle/brake right.

My problem is this. When i go into the plugin after changing my Windows driver to analoge and press a shoulder button i wish to be left or right shoulder, it does nothing. It does not respond. I get this in games on PC that dont understand sliders.

Is their any way i can get the dreamcast emulator plugin to see that i want tot use analoge shoulder buttons just like the real Dreamcast had?

This problem has nothing to do with the fact that im using an Xbox pad. Also this has nothing to do with the driver as it supports what i want to do.

Thanks all for your time and help.

This is my driver options page:

Last edited:
OP
HShadow

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
I dont get what that last post has to do with my thread questions? Please remove it.

Thank you.

Any ideas yet peeps?