What's new

Arggg....Brain Throbbing Please Help *NiGHTS into Dreams*

djmrr

Ok Im new yes, but i have grazed over all the many threads concerning my problems like a water buffolo. I still am very confused and angered. My situation as is follows:
PC:
512 ddr sd pc 3200 ram, Nvidia gforce fx 5900 ultra 256 mb ram, p4 2.8 ghz, 5.1 audio blah...40gb hd

Things:
Have- A nights into dreams .bin and .cue file total size like around 650 mb or so not sure would have to check
- Saturne...it to me is the devil
- Giri giri - got it not sure stuff really BUT i do have a bios * note - bios looks all funny when it runs it is like red, green, and black and blue i dont see any words or nothing is my bios corrupt?*
_ giri giri tools
_ g saturn - wont run though
- xp2k and wnapi or whatever junk
_ and i have "Microsoft Redistributional SDK" YET! - it is like the x86 or something and it doesnt let me install it GRRRRRR!

CD DRIVE-
IDE PLEXTOR 40/12/40A CDRW - umm that virtual drive mombo through me for a loop

WANTS:

Id appericate it if someone could like guide me in the right direction of what to do, and yes ive read through many other forms yet like those other helpless ppl i would like to know that im special :) :homestar: yeah so
if some generous person could like tell me what to do id be happy :icecream:

THAX

gsaturntool

your system is no problem to run giri giri saturn, your can try use virtualCD drive (daemon virtualCD ) and clone the saturn game into cd iso file or cloneCD format. Don't direct use .bin and .cue with the girigir saturn because some game have problem to run when use .bin and .cue. visit my website or search on internet to download some driver ,tool and tips. i can play NiGHTS into Dreams on a 650Mhz duron system, just slow.

OP
D

djmrr

Hey thax, Thats cool, Ill try it. Oh and i saw i needed .NET 1.1 Framework for your GSaturn.
Yeah ill figure it out :) thax though

Im happy now :icecream: